30. How Much Is In The Salary Card?

Start from the beginning

"En." Jisoo nodded, then casually entered the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water.
Jennie stood at the kitchen's door for a while, mulling over for a while, then said, "Oppa, thank you."
"?" Jisoo looked at Jennie with surprise.
"The studio, the decoration." Jennie reminded.
"You're welcome." Jisoo responded indifferently. she mentioned about this matter with the assistant in a passing, actually, she didn't done anything excessive, so she didn't feel that she helped much.

"En..." Jisoo's answer was too cold, and every word seemed to express that she didn't want to converse with Jennie. Jennie felt a little embarrassed, so she just walked out silently with the two glasses of water.
"That..." Who knew that just when Jennie turned around, Jisoo suddenly took the initiative to speak.

Jennie hurriedly turned again to see Jisoo.
"Do you really want to thank me?" Jisoo asked with a taut face.
"Of course." Although she didn't know why Jisoo asked her so suddenly, Jennie still answered straight-forwardly.
"Then... can you help me with something?" A trace of embarrassment flashed across Jisoo's face.
"What is it?" Jennie asked curiously.

" Cough ... can you ask Lisa to come back to work next week? she has been on vacation for almost a month already." Jisoo's eyes flickered, she was too embarrassed to look at Jennie.
"Okay, I'll tell her." Jennie smiled and agreed. She didn't ask Jisoo why she asked her to tell Lisa to get back to work, because she knew that if it wasn't because Lisa had rejected her, Jisoo wouldn't come to her. Such a loss of face, Jennie naturally won't expose her.

"Thank you. When your studio opens, I'll let someone send some flower baskets." After that, Jisoo strode forward and left the kitchen before Jennie can say anything.

Looking at that back, it was clear that she was trying to hide her embarrassment.
Jennie looked at Jisoo almost running and couldn't help but burst out laughing.

Back in the bedroom, Jennie found that the puzzle hadn't been hung yet, she looked at Uncle Jung with surprise.
"Second young master doesn't let me nail at the head of the bead." Uncle Jung was holding a hammer in his hand, his face was depressed, "But if we don't nail it, how can this be hung up ah?"

Jennie was stunned, but she didn't worry about it, instead, she first gave Lisa a glass of water, waited until Lisa emptied it then asked, "Don't want to hang the puzzle?"
Lisa looked at the position of the head of the bed and shook her head gloomily.
"Then, why don't you let Uncle Jung put the nail?"

"Uncomfortable." Lisa frowned, her voice seemed aggrieved. she wanted to hang the puzzle, but as soon as Uncle Jung wanted to hammer the nail in, her head suddenly hurt. she didn't want to let Jennie down, nor did she want to have another episode. The dilemma of not knowing what to do made her felt unwell and wronged.

Uncomfortable? Jennie blanked, "You don't like the sound of the nail hammered in?"
Lisa shook her head.
"Then, you don't like that there's a nail on the bedhead?"
"En." Lisa felt even more uncomfortable that her thoughts were guessed by Jennie.

she had promised Jennie, and she really wanted to hang the picture of them together, but she didn't understand why she couldn't bear the extra nail at that place.

"It's not that I intentionally disagree." Lisa didn't know how to express her feeling, thus she could only held her breath and squeezed this one sentence out.
She didn't intentionally disagree, but she also couldn't say clearly why she did that, fortunately, Jennie understood.

"Then we just won't nail it." Jennie comforted her, "It can be hung up without nails, it's just a bit more troublesome, maybe we can do that tomorrow. Uncle Jung, can I trouble you to help me put up this picture without nails tomorrow?"