He noticed your crooked face, when you tried to move.

"Are you okay? Is it still paining?" he asked, placing his palm on your stomach.

In reply, you just shyly nodded, making him feel guilty.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault" he apologized while slowly rubbing your stomach.

You noticed his concern, so you said, "It.... It's okay"

After giving him an assurance smile, you tried to get up from the bed.

He jumped out of the bed and came to you to ask, "Are you sure you can walk?"

"I'm not s-sure, but I can try at least" you replied shyly.

"Let me help you" he said before picking you up in a bridal style.

You let out a gasp due to sudden impact, but let him do whatever he wants.

Because, you can't lie, you are also enjoying his care and sweetness.

He brought you to the washroom and spoke, "Freshen up yourself, I'll use the guest room's washroom"

__________

Suha was sitting on the bench of the garden, where she spends her time, bunking the class.

She couldn't face her friends due to her birthday incident.

"F#ck, I was drunk....Shit" she cursed herself recalling the memory.

Deep down she was afraid to face Soobin, due to the kissing incident on the park.

//Flashback//

Soobin pull out of the kiss and sweetly spoke, "Give me a chance to mend your heart"

Suha shook her head and replied, "It's broken.....you could never repair a broken vase and gave it to the beauty it has before"

He wiped the tear from her cheek and said, "It's not broken, Suha. It's just got some few scratches"

He brought her face close to him as both of their forehead touches.

"Let me heal it" he sweetly whispered, causing her to get goosebumps.

Before she could reply, they both heard, "Jagi~~ don't they look like us when we were high school love birds"

They shot up their head to see an old couple looking at them curiously.

Suha pushed him to keep distance, hiding her red face.

"Don't look at them......Kids are these days so horny" the male said trying to pull the female to somewhere.

"Get a room love birds~" the female shouted before going.

"I'm s-sorry, I didn't m-meant to kiss you s-suddenly. It's just.....seeing you sad, I got carried away" he said in hesitation, hiding his shy face.

"I.....might be sorry, but I'm not regretting. I hope you will consider my heart" he said suddenly with so much adore.

She was looking at him with confuse eyes, puzzled mind and steady heartbeat.

"Miss Suha! You are here, your brother is searching for you everywhere" one of her guard said while panting due to running.

She nodded and take a step further to follow the guard. Soobin lost his hope, with a sigh he looked down.

Before she left the place, she whispered to him, "I....... I'll think about it"