My Boyfriend From The Future (Yoonkook)

Summary:

Yoonkook smutty AU where 2019 Jeongguk takes care of 2014 Yoongi.

This is set in 2014 when Yoongi was 21 years old, and Jeongguk comes to him when he is 22 years old. So Yoongi can call Jeongguk hyung.
__________________________

"What is your ideal type Yoongi-shi?"

"Well, I personally like masculine type, like macho, tanned skin."

Thats what Yoongi said in the interview the boys had few hours ago. Now its late, almost 10 pm by now and he is thinking about that in his bed. Maybe he said too much, let the public a hint that maybe he isn't entirely straight. He always has been attracted to both men and women, but especially in the few last months he felt stronger want towards men.

It may be something with the fact that he doesn't really want to be the dominating one in the relationship, the one who does the main thing especially in bed. The boys may have busy schedules but Yoongi found some time spare time when he was finally alone, when he thought about a pretty male body moving against him, pressing him to the mattress and taking his breath away.

He wants to be the one taken care of, the one who is filled with another man. But the time they have is almost nonexistent, as idols their schedules are always full, most of the days contain waking up at 7am and going to sleep at 2am. So he is left alone only with his thoughts, his hand and sometimes, when he is really in the mood, with his fingers buried deep inside of him.

Just thinking about all this make the familiar feeling in his stomach appear, he has to stop now or he will be crying out into the pillow once again. He decides to go to the bathroom to brush his teeth and get slowly ready to bed, wanting to finally go to sleep early for once.

While he is brushing his teeth he looks at himself in the mirror, watching over his appearance there, wondering if he can look as sinful and pretty while moaning under someone as the boys he has seen in some adult videos he secretly watched late at night. When he is done, he cleans his mouth with water, smiles at himself in the mirror and goes back to his bedroom. When he opens the door he stops in his tracks, eyes staring wide, mouth hanging open.

There on his bed is sitting a boy, who for sure wasn't there before. The boy is tall, his figure lean and masculine, biceps bulging under the shirt he is wearing, thick thighs on full display in his skinny jeans. His right arm is covered in tattoos, hair long and curly. The boy is strangely familiar to Yoongi, as if he met him somewhere before but he cannot place it in his mind. He has a smirk on his face as he is looking at Yoongi with hooded eyes.

"Well hello there, Yoongi." The boy speaks as he stands up, coming to stand so close to him, arm sofly tracing Yoongi's down, until he is able to take his hand in his own.

"W-who are you?" Yoongi creaks out, his mind still too slow from the shock to speak normally.

"You don't recognize me? Come on Yoongi, I am someone you know really well."

Yoongi thinks about it, searches through his mind for any trace that could tell him who this gorgeous boy is but nothing comes to his mind.

"I am Jeongguk of course."

"W-what? No, Jeongguk is in his room, and he totally doesn't look like that."