Part 8

Amanda doubles over and I hear the air escaping her lungs. She gasps for air but starts rapidly coughing at the same time.
"What *Cough* the fuck- Are you doing?!" She manages to bring out. I show her my phone which is still showing the comment section on my latest video.
"So much for being excepting. You know I can fucking show this to the principle. I can ruin your whole reputation just by sharing this one small comment. And if you don't fuck off right now I swear to motherfucking god I will." Amanda turns pale and seemingly without a doubt in her head she runs the other way.

"What did she do to deserve you threatening her?" I hear Aizawa ask from behind me. I show the comment and he just nods. I quickly screenshot it so she can't delete it.
"You should really go now. Just text me when it's your turn." I nod and sprint to my classroom. My teacher is already explaining shit I luckily already know so I just sit down in the back and pretend like I'm listening.

After another 20 minutes of our teacher lecturing us the exam finally starts. Everyone had chosen an already existing song and it makes me nervous knowing I'm the only one who wrote my own. The first student to be called on to take the exam is a pretty homophobic guy with at least 3 girlfriends (That I know of atm). he stands in front of the class and starts playing his guitar. I recognize the song as "Take me to church" I can't help but crack a smile seeing the original creator of the song is gay and the song itself represents the creator's love for another guy. I just then notice the teacher had written down all the names in order of when they were going to have their exam. I also notice my name as one of the last ones. Immediately I take out my phone and text Aizawa telling him the time I had my exam.

{Texting}

(Y/N): Hey Shota, I just heard my exam is around 2 PM. (Delivered 10.00(AM))

(Y/N): Shota? (Delivered 11.00(AM))

(Y/N): I have my exam soon.. (Delivered 12.00(AM))

(Y/N): Are you busy? (Delivered 01.00(PM))

(Y/N): I have my exam now... Are you almost here yet? (Delivered 02.00(PM))

{End of texting}

The teacher calls my name.
"Y/N. Are you ready?" I just nod. Aizawa isn't here yet.
"Yes.." I get up and go to stand in front of the class. one of the girls try tripping me but I just simply step over her foot because I'm not an idiot.

The music starts playing and I start singing.
"Straight hair. straight A's, straight forward."

I hear one of the girls snickering and can easily make out the words
"Since when is he straight in any way??" I glare at her but carry on with my song.

"Straight path, I don't cut corners. I make a point to be on time." Disclaimer, most of these are false (Especially the one about being on time.)
"Head of the student council. I don't. black out at parties, I jam to Paul McCartney, if you ask me how I'm doing I'd say.. Well.."
My classmates looked at me with pure curiosity. (And some amusement.) A few were now filming me.

"I was adopted when I was two, my parents spoiled me rotten often. I ask myself "What did I do, to get as far as I've gotten??" A pretty guy walks by my locker..." A few of the known homophobic people snicker but I ignore them.
"My heart gives a flutter but I don't dare utter a word.. 'Cuz that would be absurd behavior for president Perfect~..."
I keep looking at the window above the door, expecting to see Aizawa appear and after claim that he was just busy and that he.. Definitely didn't forget..

When I finish the room stays silent for about 10 seconds until 1 girl stands up and starts applauding. She's the only one though. I don't even care, Aizawa had forgotten. "Sir.. Can I go home early I'm not feeling good.." I tell my teacher, not waiting for an answer I take my shit and leave the classroom.
I know where Aizawa is, in the dorms working on the investigation. Honestly I don't give a shit about those investigations. I calmly walk to the dorm building to my own dorm and to my surprise. that's where they were investigating. Aizawa is the first one to see me. He immediately turns pale and checks his phone. He walks towards me.
"I'm sorry I-"
"Why are you searching here?" I interrupt him. He hesitates.
"Shota, tell me. You must've had a great reason to miss my exam and have the audacity to make me find you with 3 other heroes in my dorm." Aizawa sighs and explains.
"One of the other heroes found evidence leading to your room.. It could be your roommate but.. Do you have anything to tell me, Y/N?" I feel myself turning pale and I take a step back. Is he really accusing me??
"I- Do you really think I would be able of killing someone?" I ask him. I probably would be capable of pulling something like that off but why would I even?
"No I don't. I tried telling the others that but they're all certain that the person committing these murder lives or lived in your room."
"Very comforting to know that I probably live with a psychopath." I mutter.
"Again, I'm sorry I missed your exam, as you can see we're rather busy and I had my notifications turned off." I shrug. "Well, at least you had a good reason. I still don't understand how there's evidence in my room." because I'm pretty sure I cleaned it all up. Wait- fuck no don't write that down- fuck you already did. Fine, Aizawa won't read this anyway.

"Me neither."