Part 10

"Where's my brother?" Dinner is ready and Y/N is still asleep.
"Asleep, I'll put some food in the fridge for when he wakes up." I really don't want to wake him up, he's had a long day.
"oh.. Alright then.. Thanks for having me over by the way!" Midoriya says, I just nod. We start eating and around halfway through the meal Y/N wakes up. He sits down in the chair next to me and I can't resist a small smile.
"what's up huh?" He just groans and leans against me.
"Darling, I'm eating right now. I left some food for you in the fridge." Y/N just groans again. He doesn't bother getting up.
"Can we cuddle?.." He whispers. I glance down.
"I'm eating. We can cuddle after." I see Midoriya and Shinsou snicker.
Shinsou gets up and Midoriya quickly follows.
"We're going back to my room." Shinsou says and pulls Midoriya with him.
"Eri, you can also leave if you want." I hear Y/N groan again, probably cuz I'm not paying him any attention.
"Ok! Bye papa, bye dad!" Y/N nods in goodbye and almost immediately goes to sit on my lap. I resist a smile and attempt gently pushing him back in his own chair.
"I'm still eating. I told you, we can cuddle when I'm done." He mutters something but stops complaining for some time.

{Y/N's POV}

I woke up in an empty bedroom so I go out to find Shota, Eri, Shinsou and surprisingly: Izuku. Eating in the kitchen. Of course there's nothing left for me. I sit down next to Shota and hear him say:
"What's up huh?" I resist the erge to say "The clouds" And just groan. "Nothing.." I lean my head against his shoulder.
"Darling. I'm eating right now. I left some food for you in the fridge." Still sleepy I just groan something incoherent.
After a few minutes of silence I whisper quietly: "Can we cuddle?.." He sighs.
"I'm eating. We can cuddle after." I have the big erge to throw his pizza on the ground, but I'm too lazy for that anyway. I don't do that. In stead I mutter
"But I wanna cuddle now..." Izu and Shinsou snicker and go to Shinsou's room. Shota tells Eri she can leave as well and she does. Now it's just Shota and me.
Without really thinking about it I move to sit on his lap. after processing what I did he gently pushes me off again.
"I'm still eating, I told you we can cuddle when I'm done." I finally give in and stay silent until he's done eating.

He cleans up his plate and lifts me out of my chair. I'm not a little kid y'know. Though.. I was acting like one, I don't do anything as he brings me to the couch and gently sets me down. When he doesn't sit down I try reaching out for him but he turns around and starts walking to his office. Excuse you?! Sir, you promised me cuddles. I'm a needy fucking asshole. Don't walk away from me.
A few seconds later he comes back with his laptop.
"Don't look so sad." He whispers as he sits down next to me. I feel his arms wrap around me and pull me more towards him. "I'm not going anywhere Darling~" He whispers, I feel my ears turning red and he chuckles.
"So cute." I hear him mumble. "I'm not cute... I'm a bloody murderer. Asshole." He chuckles again. Everything around me turns warm in these moments.

The next morning I wake up on the couch, using Shouta as my pillow.
"Morning papas!" I hear Eri yelp from behind the couch. "Morning Eri." I whisper, I check my watch and realize I'll be late for school. I shake Shota a bit and he also wakes up.
"What?" I point at the clock and he sits up, shoving me off him. Rude.
"Hey!" I yelp. "Just hurry. Can you walk there yourself?" I nod hesitantly and get up. Following Shota to the bedroom to get my uniform. I hung it over a chair close to my side of the bed. It's still dripping from the rain yesterday.
I groan as I put it on, like I already said I still didn't have any other clean ones.
"Sorry. I'm in a bit of a hurry, I didn't mean to push you away like that." I hear Shota say from behind me. I turn around and almost bump into him.
"I'm sorry." He mumbles. "It's fine. But I have to go.." I say before walking past him, out of the house.

At school Alex is as always first to approach me. "Hey man, why did you leave so early yesterday?" I ignored the question and kept walking, Alex closely behind me.
"What's wrong??" I turn the corner opposite of where they have to go, leaving them no choice but to go the other way. I'm sorry Alex..

{Hey guys! Sorry this part is a bit short, I really wanted to post again seeing it's been a while but I've also been very busy with other things lately. I hope you did enjoy and stay tuned for the next part!}