Part 9

Alright fine. yeah I'm a murderer. But to be fair, everyone I killed deserved it. Yes that is my only explanation.

"Eraser hea- Oh, hello." One fo the other heroes walks up to us, looks me up and down and then turns To Aizawa.
"We found something." The hero tells him. Wait what?? There should be noting left- They'll probably blame it on my roommate. For your information, I left my bloody dagger (Without fingerprints) in his drawer (Don't ask why. I just did).

"I'll go wait in the car. I'm done with my exam.." I pause for a moment to glare at Aizawa and then continue:
"And I can study at home. make sure your done soon." That came out more rude then intended. I'm sorry Aizawa (Honestly no I'm not).
"Alright. I'll be right there." He tells me and before I can say anything else he follows the hero into my room. I really hope this goes well. It'll screw everything up if Aizawa knows I'm a murderer.

30 minutes later Aizawa is finally done and we go home. He's awfully quiet and it makes me nervous.

"Y/N." He stops 5 minutes away from our house and I feel my blood run cold. "Yes?"
"Did you frame your roommate?" I clench my jaw and try to act surprised. "No? Why would I?! I thought we both agreed that- I would never.." Aizawa sighs.
"Yes you would and you know it. I was trying not to say anything while those other heroes were around." He knows. He actually figured me out.
"So.. Are you gonna arrest me now?" I ask. His eyes widen.
"No! ehm.. No. I'm not." Wait, what?? "Why not? You're a-"
"A hero. Yes and it's annoying as shit. Knowing you're a criminal and being in love with you at the same time it's so frustrating." I can't help but crack a smile. At least now I have someone to cover for me (He won't be happy with that though).
"Stop smiling like that." trust me Aizawa. That doesn't help. I start laughing softly.
"I'm sorry. Are you really-"
"No I'm not ok with you killing your classmates. But I feel like I can't stop you." Of course you can't.
"There's a reason I didn't tell you. well there's a few actually. One of them is that you're a hero and I didn't want to ruin this.." I already had my next move planned out. my next victim would be someone closer to me. I'm probably still gonna kill them but this is gonna hurt me so bad.
"Shota.."
"Yes?" I look up at him with sad eyes.
"I tried stopping.. I mean the killing. but I can't, it's like a drug and it-" I stop talking when I feel Aizawa's arms wrap around me.
"It's fine. I'm not mad at you." Shit. I fell tears welling up in my eyes.
"We didn't find any true evidence. both you and your roommate are safe. Well that's debatable but you can keep framing him for now." I nod silently as a tear rolls over my cheek.
"Let's go home." He tells me.
"Yeah sure." I whisper back, trying my best to hide the tears.

A few minutes later we pull into our driveway. Eri immediately comes running out the door towards the car. "Dads!!" Surprisingly she jumps into my arms. I catch her easily.
"Hey Eri." I crack a smile and glance at Aizawa.
"Hey, you're back early." Shinsou, who also comes walking out of the house, states.
"Yeah. Y/N's exam was earlier then I expected, and I apparently got taken out of the investigation last Friday." I look back at him, he could've told me that.
"Come inside for fuc- Eri's here. Just come inside. It's gonna rain soon." Shinsou states. I nod and carry Eri inside and Aizawa follows short after. "I'm going to bed." I state, before I can enter our bedroom Aizawa stops me. "What?"
"We need to have a talk." He tells me. Somewhat curious I follow him outside, where it's now raining.
"What is it?" Aizawa looks around, probably checking if there's anyone else outside, c'mon man, it's raining, who'd be outside now? Doesn't matter. "Well?" I ask impatient.
"How many kids did you kill?" Excuse me?
"What?"
"You heard me. Did you kill anyone besides your classmates?" I nod.
"Yeah, I've been doing it for a while.. I suppose you also want a real reason?" I'm stil in my only clean uniform and have school tomorrow, please hurry this up because I don't want to go to school in a soaked uniform.
"Yes."
"You could've said that in the car." I state. Aizawa groans.
"Fine. It used to be to relief stress, but it's more addicting then any drug you'll ever take." I admit. Aizawa nods and before he can say anything else I run back to the house.

"What did dad wanna talk about? It must've been important." I glance at Shinsou.
"It's not your business. I'm going to bed." Aizawa also finally comes back inside and follows me into our bedroom.
"We are not telling any of them anything." I tell him. Luckily he agrees. "Can we just forget that you're a bloody murderer and go to bed?" I crack a smile.
"Yeah, fine to me." I lay down and almost immediately fall asleep.

Aizawa's POV

So, Y/N fell asleep. Understandable to be honest.

I was going to join him but I still have some paperwork to fill in to make sure they're not also gonna interrogate him. Because knowing him, he makes some stupid mistake and get's arrested anyway.

"Papa?" I turn around and see Eri in the doorway.
"Yes?" Not wanting to wake up Y/N I walk out and close the door behind me before turning to Eri again.
"Can you make food? Deku-Kun is coming over again!" Ehm.. Since when?
"Tell Shinsou to order pizza or something, sorry I'm tired."

"Aren't you always?" Shinsou also comes into the hallway.
".. Fair. it doesn't matter, since when is Midoriya coming over?" He shrugs like it's the most normal thing ever for him to invite others over. It's not.
"Since I invited him? It's not important. Where's Y/N?" I gestured to the door behind me.
"He's asleep, so be quiet." I told both of my kids.
"alright. Deku should be here any minute so.. Can I order a pizza?" I nodded and Shinsou walked away. "Papa?" I looked at Eri,
"Yes Sweetie?"
"Can I also order a pizza?" I smiled. "Shinsou will probably order for us as well, you can go tell him what pizza you want." Eri smiled and ran off to the living room.

A few minutes later Midoriya arrived.
"hey Aizawa-Sensei!" He said when I opened the door.
"Midoriya. Shinsou's in his room." Midoriya nodded and ran to Shinsou's room.