part 13

{A/N: this chapter may have some triggering factors so please be aware when reading}

"Dad.."
That's the first thing that comes to my mind.
Eri is silent. Just looking up at the (y/h/c) man. He stays silent as I stand back up and push the girl behind me.
"What are you doing here?" I question. Still no response. He's still holding my shoulder.
The scene around me changes and within seconds I'm back in my old bedroom at his place. That's when I realized somewhere in the back of my mind that I was dreaming. But it didn't register completely.
"You've disappointed me Y/N" My blood runs cold hearing those words. When I try speaking my voice dies in my throat.
"You understand that right?" I manage to step out of his reach before he can hit me.
"What's happening?" I ask slowly, finally managing to make words out of my thoughts.
"You're dreaming son." He whispers, taking a step closer. The world around me changes again. Now into the basement at school, where Alex is still seated upon a chair, looking up at me with dead eyes, their head was hanging down when I left them. That's when, to my horror, Alex spoke. With dry, slow words.
"You've disappointed all of us Y/N." They spoke slowly, not blinking and the blood still running down their legs onto the floor.
"H-how?" I didn't get an answer. Everything turns black. All the people I've killed are now surrounding me, behind them I see Izu, Shota, Shinsou, my dad, and Inko. My mom.
"You're disappointing." Is all they say. All of them, speaking in unison as I cover my ears. I didn't want to hear it. But my victims step closer and closer and eventually Alex reaches out to me, touching my face and wiping away tears I hadn't even noticed.
"You've always been disappointing Y/N." They say. Only them. Just Alex, everything else is quiet. They slowly roll up my sleeves, revealing now blood dripping scars. Scars that this afternoon were faded and old, now looked fresh.
"That's impossible.." I mutter, only to myself. Alex smiles slightly, it looks so wrong on their dead body.
"Nothing's impossible when you're only dreaming." They say. All of them say it. I look at Shota, he looks the farthest away, I look at his hands and see fresh blood dripping from them. Then my gaze focuses on Inko Midoriya, the sweetest woman to ever live.

"Mom.." She looks away from me. She didn't say anything as everyone kept repeating the same words.
"You're disappointing."

"Shut up.." I mutter, quietly, the only one hearing me was Alex, they didn't listen and kept chanting the same things. That's when I yelled it out louder.
"Everyone shut it!" Everything went black.
There was only one person now.
"Shota.." I whisper. He comes closer to me and takes my arm.

"I-I remember this.." I whispers. He just looks at me sharply, with a tint of pity in his eyes. He bandaged the fresh wounds on both my wrists and got up.
"Next time know to do it yourself." Is all he says.
"No.." he had already turned to walk away, but now turns back to me.
"This isn't how it's supposed to go.. this isn't how I remember it happening.." I'm trying to tell myself to wake up. This isn't real, nothing of this is. Shota crouched down once again, tilting my chin up slightly so I face him properly.
"But it always goes like this dear. You do something stupid. And the people around you have to fix it." I shake my head frantically. It didn't happen this way, he didn't just walk away he stayed until I finished crying and always held me close.
"No.. that's not true." I state, slightly louder now.
"Yes it is. You're nothing but a burden to the people you call your friends." He's whispering it like how he whispered things to me in the real memory.
"I.." I was al a loss for words. Nothing came to my mind as I just looked at him, tears staining the hardwood floor.
Shota looked at the floor for a second, at where my tears were dropping onto it slowly.
"And you're ruining my floors." He states sharply before standing up and leaving the room.

"Y/N? Hey! Wake up!"
I shoot up in my bed. Shota was looking down on me. The only thing his eyes portrayed was concern. I drag the hair out of my face as I realize it had actually been a dream.
"Sho.." I whisper slowly, tears staining my face. Shota comes closer and puts his arms around me.
"I'm here Darling, don't worry about anything." He whispers. Just imagining back to that dream made me gag and I tried focusing on other things, it was hardly possible because the things that had been said were still ringing around my head.
"I'm sorry.." I whisper after a few minutes. Shota pulls away slightly.
"For what?" He asks, no anger crossing his face as I hugged him back, burying my face into his shirt tightly.
"Am I a bother to you Sho?" He swallows a breath, I look up and only see shock and concern in his eyes.
"Of course not Dear, why would you think that?" He pulls a small strand of hair out of my eye as I shake my head, not wanting to explain what I had dreamt about.
"Oh.. alright than.." he whispers slowly, glancing down at every short chocked up sob.

After a long while my mind finally starts dozing away from that dream. I catch myself falling asleep and quickly pull myself away from Shota.
"Better now?" To my surprise he hadn't fallen asleep. I nod slowly and he pulls me into a short kiss. It was unusual for Shota to show any kind of affection besides cuddling, I don't think he's ever kissed me like that before, out of nowhere. Usually I'm the one pulling him into it.
"I'm glad, now if something is bothering you, please tell me, alright?" I nod slowly, rubbing the last bits of sleep out of my eyes.
"I'm sorry.." I whispers. Everything went so slowly.
"And don't apologize." He states, gently tapping my head in disapproval. I nod again as let myself sink into his chest. His phone started buzzing on the nightstand and he glares at it slightly.
"Shit. Just a moment I'll be right back." He gently shoves be away, grabbing his phone as he gets off the bed.
"Ok.." I whisper, sounding like a child still seeking for comfort.

I waited for about 30 minutes until Shota finally came back, a small frown on his face. He sits down on the edge of the bed and cups my face in his hand.
"I have to go, some kind of emergency in Hosu." He mutters. Oh..
"Ah.. it's fine, I'll be fine now." I lie, not really wanting him to leave.
"There's still some pizza in the fridge that you can warm up if you get hungry, I'm not sure when I'll be back." I nod slowly, letting his words sink in. Still so slow. He changes into his hero costume and leaves, after making sure once more that I'm actually alright.

A while after he left, I'm guessing another 30 minutes, I got up and went to the living room to watch a movie, just sitting in silence brought my mind back to the dream. I sit down, still in one of Shota's hoodies and a pair of boxers. I was alone in the house either way.
I turn on a cheesy old horror movie and started warming up the last pieces of pizza.
"Papa?" Eri enters the room quietly, rubbing her eyes. Probably just woke up.
"Hey kiddo." I mutter back. "Dad said you were upset.. are you still sad?" I manage a small smile as I shake my head and take the pizza out of the microwave.
"Where's Dad?" She asks slowly. The Kid's obviously still half asleep.
"There was something going on so he had to leave for work." I explain. She nods and walks away again.
I take my food to the couch and sit down, trying to focus on my movie. Even though I've seen this one a hundred times already.
"Hey Y/N. dad said you were upset and to leave you alone for a moment, you alright?" I nod again. I hadn't even thought about the fact that shinsou and Eri would still be here.
"Yeah I'm fine now." I simply state before turning back to the TV.
"What're you watching?" Shinsou asks, sitting down next to me.
"Fear street, the third part." I mutter (if you don't like that movie you can imagine something else, idk).
"The one with the lesbians? Cool." I crack a smile.
"Yeah the one with the lesbians." I confirm.

Around 2 AM, shinsou and Eri were both to bed, Shota comes home. He looks tired as always.
"Hey." I just say as he sits down next to me and lays his head in my lap.
"Not a word. I'm tired of these children." I crack a smile and pull the hair tie out of his hair and spread it out, slowly stroking it as I turn on a different movie.
"They heard about a new villain in Hosu and this small group of heroes, including you brother for fuck's sake, went to try and catch him." I giggle slightly but stay silent for the rest.
"And now I had to clean up their mess." I just nod. After a while he falls asleep and starts snoring loudly.
"Asshole." I whisper quietly enough as I turn off my movie and the moment it's dark my own mind starts dozing away into a ,luckily, dreamless sleep.
"Shut it." Aizawa orders sleepily, which is the last thing I hear before completing falling asleep.