part 11

Alex gives me one last look but then goes their way and stops trying to talk to me. I think that's better for now.

The dorms opened again as the investigation goes on in the different building.

{Wednesday}

I sit down on my bed and look at the door. Waiting for Alex to walk through it. And they do. The moment they walk in I stand up and tell them to follow me.

Alex keeps asking where we were going as I lead them into the unused basement of our dorm building.
"Sit." I order. They listen with a pale face. I kinda understand it, I never snapped at them before.
"Y/N.. What are we doing down here?" I'm not facing Alex when they ask that. I don't want to see their expression.
"Alex.. Are you still wondering who's killing out classmates?"
"Of course I am! Everyone is.." They tell me. I let out a long sigh and turn around. I killed everyone in this basement seeing the walls are practically sound proof except for the door.
"Y/N?" I walk towards them, letting a small knife slide out from my sleeve, I had this jacket made with a small case in the right sleeve so I could easily get a weapon if needed. I activate my quirk to mimic my roommate's voice.
"This will only hurt for a small second. Goodbye Alex. It was a pleasure being your friend." I whisper as I shove my knife into their stomach.

I feel a tear slowly falling across my cheek as I clean of the handle of my knife, I'm wearing gloves so I don't leave behind finger prints. when I'm done I put the knife back into it's usual pocket and walk out.

{Friday}

I already see Shota's car in front of the school gates, but in stead of seeing him in the car I can only spot Shinsou and Eri. Shota is in the dorm building. Sitting next to me with his arms wrapped around me. I'm sobbing, they discovered Alex's body in the basement this morning.
"Eraser head! We need you here." I hear one of the heroes yell to Shota. He gives me one last look and leaves the room. He knew what I had done, I called him after I was done cleaning everything up and put my knife back in my roommate's drawer. it's easy to frame him.
A few minutes later I'm told I can leave. Without waiting for Shota I walk out the building towards his car.
When I arrive Eri jumps out the car and hugs me.
"Wha-"
"Daddy said you were sad today.." She tells me.
"Don't be sad." She continues. I manage a small smile, tears start forming in my eyes again.
"What happened?" Shinsou asks.
"Dad didn't explain much more then saying that you were sad." He gets out the passenger seat and let's me sit down.
"He picked us up from school in a rush.." I just nod, unable to say anything.
"Hitoshi, Eri, get back in the car." Shota opens the door and sits down.
"It's nothing you two need to worry about." He states.
"I thought you weren't supposed to help with the investigation anymore?" I manage to say.
"Well.. they called me seeing it was your best friend this time. I convinced them." Shota answers in a monotone voice. I just nod, glad to know he covered for me, and at least I know they won't go for me anymore, I would never kill my own friend. Or so they thought.

We arrive home faster then before and without saying anything I go into my bedroom.
"Y/N?" Before I could close the door completely I hear Shota call my name. I quickly wipe my face, though it doesn't do much.
"What?"
"Come here please." I do as told and go back to the living room.
"You're not locking yourself in there." I groan but sit down on the couch instead.
"Can anyone explain what happened?" Shinsou also sits down, so do Shota and Eri.
"Y'know the killings going on at Y/N's school?" Shinsou nods.
"My best friend got murdered." I mutter, more tears forming in my eyes. Shinsou turns pale but doesn't say anything. Eri doesn't even understand it.
"Yeah that." Aizawa says before once again putting his arms around me. I lean into him as tears stream down my cheeks.
"I'm so sorry.." Shinsou eventually whispers.

After a few days, everyone at school pretended like nothing happened and just went on with everything. I skipped a big part of the week, despite that I still brought in my tests and usually scored alright, which was surpirising.
That Friday Shota came to pick me up, he looked more gloomy than usual.
"Anything wrong?" I ask. He just looks at me for a second before responding.
"Another body was found in the basement of your school." I feel myself turning pale. I hadn't done anything, I was too busy with my finals to do anything.
"I thought you said you'd tell me when you did something." I didn't respond. Nobody at school was told about the new body, and like I said I hadn't even done anything.
"I.. would. But I didn't do anything this week. Not after the Alex incident." Aizawa stops for a second.
"What? If not you, who would do that?" I shake my head, I don't even know. Shota starts driving away from the building slowly. Not saying much more, both of us were pale and wondering who else would kill someone in my school. We arrive home and I immediately notice Izu sitting in the living room.
"What're you doing here again?" I ask, trying to keep a straight face.
"Shinsou invited me.. again." I just nod and go to take a shower when Shots grabs my hand.
"Just a moment." He mutters as he pulls me with him to the kitchen, where nobody is at the moment.
"So you're saying you didn't do anything?" I nod, cuz I didn't.
"Shit." He mutters as he pulls out his hair tie. His hair falls over his face for a moment and I can't resist a small smile.
"Don't laugh at me." He tells me, I just shrug and try walking away again.
"Y/N." I turn around in the doorway.
"Yeah?" Shota just looks at me for a moment, I had already started unbuttoning my shirt as I was making my way to the shower and I see him reddening slightly.
"Fuck you're hot- ehm.. be careful, that's what I was going to say.." I smile and walk out, closing the door behind me.