Part 4

"Y/N." I groan in my sleep, turning my head slightly.
"Y/N. Wake up." I hear Aizawa repeat, we're still on the couch in the living room and I fell Aizawa's arms wrapped around my waist. I groan again.
"It's Sunday, let me sleep." I mutter sleepily.
"At least get off the couch and go to the bedroom." Aizawa whispers in my ear. It sounds tempting but I still don't move.
"No.." I mumble. Aizawa sighs.
"Fine, stay here, but I have to go." Immediately I shoot up. Only to see him smiling at me.
"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere, but now I can at least move." I groan and flop back onto his chest, making sure he can't move at all.
"No you can't." I tell him with a wicked smile.
"Dear, I do need to finish grading those papers." He whispers and I can hear in his voice that he's smiling.
"Hmpf.. Can you do your work while cuddling?" I ask.
"Yes. If you'd let me get up to get my laptop I can." I groan again and move, rubbing my eyes as Aizawa get's up and goes into his office to get his laptop. "Morning papa." I hear Eri say behind me. She never called me that before. "Good morning Eri." I respond, my brain not registering what she called me, I turn around and see the little girl stand behind the couch.
"Did you sleep well?" She nods.
"Mhm! I had a really cool dre- oh hey Dad!" Aizawa comes back out of the office.
"Hey Eri, are Hitoshi or Midoriya up yet?" Eri shakes her head.
"I don't think so.." He nods and puts down his laptop on the couch.
"You want coffee?" He asks, I nod and also slowly get up.
"Eri, do you want anything special for breakfast?" I ask her. As expected she asks for pancakes.
"Alright, I still want my cuddles after." I tell Aizawa, who smiles and hands me a cup of hot coffee.
"Thanks." I groan, annoyed that he even managed to get me off the couch.
"You're welcome." When I finish my coffee I start preparing the pancake batter.
"Morning dads, Eri." I hear Shinsou say behind me.
"Morning Shinsou." We say almost simultaneously. Izuku follows almost immediately after Shinsou.
"Morning Izu." I say before putting Eri's pancakes in front of her.
"Want anything special?" I ask the two boys, they both shake their head, so I give both a loaf of bread and put the rest of it in the middle of the table. "Shota-kun, can you- oh you already did. Thanks." I was going to ask for another coffee but saw I already had one.
"I'll make my own breakfast, sit down." He tells me, I sit down next to Izuku and take a loaf of bread for myself.
"Did you two sleep well?" Shinsou shrugs, I don't think anyone in this household is a morning person, besides Eri of course, she's always hyper in the morning.
"I guess." Izu tells me.
"Me and Midoriya are going out later." Cautiously I ask where they're going. With yesterday's events in mind you can't blame me for being cautious.
"Just, walking around town probably. why?" I look at Izu, who smiles reassuringl.
"Just be careful." I tell them before getting up.
"I should be goi-" I try. 
"Oh no you're not, sit." Aizawa orders from behind me.
"Huh?"
"You're not going out." He states. I groan annoyed but do as I'm told. I wait until the kids are finished eating, go to the living room to turn on the tv for Eri as Shinsou and Izu leave. I knew what was coming, and knew I still had to study but there's a reason I'm free from school.
"Where are your textbooks?"
"In the bedroom, in my bag." I groan. Mostly annoyed by the fact I still didn't get my cuddles. Some time later Aizawa comes back with my bag and laptop. He'd also taken his own laptop and sits down next to me.
"Work." He says. I groan and open my laptop.
"Stop complaining." I do as told and quickly finish a project due tomorrow. After that I just study until Aizawa closes his own laptop.
"You done?" He asks, I nod and also close my laptop.
"I'm not but I think 3 hours of studying is enough for now." I crack a smile. "Yeah.. Can I have cuddles now?" He chuckles.
"I was thinking of a date? It's been a while." That was true, both of us had been busy, him with the investigation on my school's murders (Yes those are still going on) and me with finals coming up.
"Fine to me." I tell him.
"Let me just change real quick." He nods and I go into our bedroom to change. (see picture{Based off of what I would wear, think of something else if you don't like it~El})

I come back into the living room and notice Aizawa also changed (

)

. He turns red when he sees me.
"You look.. Amazing." I smile slightly.
"Why so surprised?" I ask jokingly. Aizawa scoffs and I give him an amused grin.
"Just kidding, let's go." He nods, I wasn't kidding, but he doesn't have to know that. 
"I called Hizashi to look out for Eri while we're gone." I smile, take his hand and pull him out the door. On our way to our usual spot I hear multiple people whisper stuff like:
"is that pro hero Eraserhead?" Which is mostly related to the questions: "who is he with" or: "are they together?". I'm feeling like a little shit so upon hearing those questions I grab Aizawa's arm, pull him closer and kiss him. He doesn't budge but I know that the moment we're in private he'll most likely scold me for making it public. In stead of the expected flustered look I was hoping to get from Aizawa he grants me an amused smile.
"Feeling clingy today? First with the cuddles and now this. Dear, I'm not complaining." I feel myself turning red, I did not expected this reaction. And obviously neither did the people around us. They were now all taking pictures and whispering even more. "Let's move on." I whisper back. He nods and together we walk the rest of way to our usual cafe.