As a result, Ji Zeyu struggled to think of getting up, and was suddenly stunned.

Only then did he realize that he was lying in the bathtub, the temperature of the water was just right, and the aroma of shower gel and mist surrounded him.

Ji Zeyu looked around and determined that this was not his home, and it could not be a hospital. After the accident, Xiao Nan took him to the hotel? But Xiao Nan is a girl, so it's impossible to take him into the bathroom...

He came out of the bathtub with doubts, took a wide bath towel to dry his body, and then wrapped it around his waist, ready to go out of the bathroom to figure out the situation.

When he passed the sink, he glanced at the misty mirror and couldn't help but reach out and wipe it-he wanted to see if his face was disfigured in the car accident. He didn't look good at first, but he couldn't make it worse. Up.

After wiping off the fog, Ji Zeyu retracted his hand and raised his eyes to look in the mirror. The strange boy in the mirror also raised his eyes to look at him.

The boy only wore a white bath towel. He had a very good figure and had clean and smooth muscle lines. His hair was wet, his cheeks were thin, his skin was fair, his eyes were amber, and the bridge of his nose was tall.

There seemed to be a layer of water vapor in those eyes, but looking straight in such a calm manner, it was incredibly seductive.

Ji Zeyu widened his eyes in astonishment, and took two steps back. The person in the mirror reacted in the same way. Even on the frightened face, there was a smart youthful spirit.

Ji Zeyu opened his mouth and squeezed a few words out of his throat with difficulty: "The fuck...who is it?!"

The person in the mirror also repeated his mouth.

All this tells him-the person in the mirror is himself.

At the same time, countless memory fragments poured into Ji Zeyu's brain like the rising tide of sea water. His hands must be supported on the sink to stand firm.

About ten minutes later, Ji Zeyu gradually calmed down from shock, his heart still beating faster.

The information in his mind told him that he had crossed and passed through a book called "His Star Path", and became a supporting actor with the same name and surname in it.

If Ji Zeyu remembers correctly, this book is the one Xiao Nan read before the accident.

And Ji Zeyu was the character who made Xiaonan itch with hatred.

In this book, Ji Zeyu is a typical vicious cannon fodder. He has a good looks, a figure, and a family background, but he has no brains. In the draft contest "Star Way Shines", he fell in love with the original attack on Lu Nanyun, and tried his best to submerge. According to the rules, he still pushed the original work off the stage during rehearsal.

All this was exposed on the night of Cheng Tuan, and Ji Zeyu was also removed from the program group, gave up his debut position, and became a stepping stone for the protagonist group. In the end, the fans who stepped back were thrown with sulfuric acid, not only disfigured, but also crazy.

"How come there is such a stupid character..." Ji Zeyu accepted the fact that he was wearing a book, but could not accept this brain-dead character, "I have the same name as me, the author is my black fan, right?"

Ji Zeyu doesn't watch much, but Xiao Nan often tells him about this kind of plot, so he can probably guess that in this case, he can leave the world as long as he finishes the plot line.