Chapter 1

Ji Zeyu had a long and dark dream, in which he was submerged by the tide and could not breathe.

When he woke up, Ji Zeyu moved his limbs subconsciously, and found that there was nothing serious, so he was relieved—he was still alive and had no disability.

His head is dizzy, and the horror caused by the car accident is still in his heart.

At that time, Ji Zeyu was sitting in the car arranged by the company and went to the finals of the talent show "Music Idol" with his agent Xiao Nan.

Along the way, Xiao Nan seemed very excited. After all, this is the first time that Ji Zeyu has entered the finals after participating in so many drafts. In the past, he always stopped outside the top ten.

"Let me just say, hard work will definitely be rewarding." Xiaonan smiled sincerely and said to Ji Zeyu, "You are so powerful, you will definitely not be a background board in the future."

Ji Zeyu smiled and said thank you, but he was very clear in his heart that even if he had the strength, he would not be able to enter the top three-the other three players are younger and handsome than him, and the number of fans is also larger than him. Even if he enters the finals, he is not good. It is to serve as a foil.

It is ridiculous to say that he has been in the entertainment industry for seven or eight years, and he has participated in the draft every year. He has long been labeled as "tweeted meat". Now he is 28 years old, but the number of fans he has accumulated is still only that small. The judges commented on him: "You are very strong, but not distinctive enough."

He also believed in saying that "work hard will yield", but without background and appearance, no matter how strong it is, it is difficult to make an appearance in a talent show. This is the cruel entertainment industry.

Xiao Nan was silent when he saw him, and probably guessed what he was thinking. He didn't speak any more, and silently took out his mobile phone and started watching. She likes to read Shuang Wen in the entertainment industry, both BL and BG.

This is a hobby that Ji Zeyu can't understand-he's obviously in the entertainment industry, so why look at those fictions?

"Fuck, this male partner is too disgusting!" Xiao Nan exclaimed angrily, "He has the breath of green tea as soon as he comes out, and the comment area is spoiled, saying that he will do more disgusting things later..."

Ji Zeyu glanced at her and said calmly: "There will always be such a role as the plot requires it."

"Wait..." Xiao Nan held the phone and gradually widened his eyes, "Damn, how did this supporting role get this name?!"

As she said, she held her phone in front of Ji Zeyu, "Look at it!"

Ji Zeyu glanced with a lack of interest, and then said with a little surprise: "Ji Zeyu...has the same name as me?"

"Isn't it!" Xiao Nan frowned and fell into entanglement for a while, "Brother Ji, I really love this book, but if the male partner has the same name as yours, then I still won't read it..."

Before the words were finished, the harsh braking sound and the sound of breaking the windshield came at the same time.

Xiao Nan screamed, the phone in his hand was not steady, and it flew out due to the impact and hit Ji Zeyu's forehead.

Ji Zeyu felt the intense pain, and fainted without even seeing what car he had hit.

Ji Zeyu recovered from his memories and said to himself that he was bad. Although he was destined to be a foil when he went to the finals, it was a precious opportunity for exposure after all, and he had to go to the game immediately.