T W E N T Y - F O U R

Excuse any mistakes !

| AMINA BROWN |

I laid back on the bed out of breath. Keon put in some serious work, I was completely worn out.

Looking over, Keon was on his way to sleep and I chuckled. I kissed the side of his face before picking up my phone.

Amour : we heard y'all nasty asses, me & Niya took Jaydin to the park.

I guess I was being loud, it was way too much. I couldn't contain myself.

Me : I'm so sorry , I didn't know I was being loud.

Amour : it's okay, we're gonna go get something to eat too, y'all have time. You've been stressed lately get that mental dick !

I chuckled hearting her message and closing my phone.

Keon placed soft kisses up my back and I smiled, allowing him to.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"Great." I told him, leaning back into his chest.

"The house is quiet, where'd they go?"

"They took Jaydin to the park, they're grabbing food now." I said.

"You wanna take a shower now?"

I nodded my head standing up. My legs began to wobble and I fell back onto the bed.

Keon busted out laughing.

"It's not fucking funny!" I spat. I couldn't even feel my legs.

"Then why am I laughing?" He asked, picking me up bridal style and taking me to the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes at his childishness, laying my head on his chest.

"Don't get an attitude wit' me mama, daddy sorry." He coo'd kissing all over my face.

I smiled mushing his head, "Stop it."

He set me down on the sink, starting the shower.

"You can't feel ya' legs at all?"

"No, Keon."

"Damn, I put it down right. After all these years." He bloated, cockily.

I sucked my teeth staring at him, "it wasn't all that."

"Oh word? So let's try again." He said, picking me up and placing us into the shower.

"No I was playing—"

"Nah, bend over." He demanded, and I did as told.

"We're back!" Amour yelled, walking into the house. Jaydin and Niya shortly following behind.

"Mommy, I ate food!" Jaydin smiled, running over to me.

"What'd you eat?" I asked, placing her into my lap.