S I X T E E N

"Who's this?" Amir immediately asked. My body tensed up, as I held onto Jaydin tightly, who looked oblivious to the whole situation.

I didn't have time for him to go all baby daddy mode right now.

"He's my um... friend?" I said, but more in a questioning manner.

"For now." Keon chuckled, boldly.

He was holding a child that was asleep in his hands as well, no older than 1 years old.

He had a kid?

"What you mean for now?" Amir asked, raised an eyebrow.

"This the baby father?" Keon asked, looking unamused before laughing.

His laugh was so weird and funny that it had even made Jaydin laugh as well.

"Mommy, him laugh weird." Jaydin said in between her own laughter.  A small smile was placed on my face, before I quickly wiped it off.

"Thank you, lil mama." Keon said to Jaydin.

"My nìgga, don't call her that—"

"Amir, relax. Take Jaydin to get tickets, I'll meet with you later." I cut him off, handing Jaydin to him. He picked her up, looking Keon up and down in disapproval, before walking away.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Keon, once Amir walked away.

"I came here with my nephew and Grandma. I was going to get him some food when I saw you and whatever that fuck nigga name is, standing over here."

Great, so no son?

"You know we can't be seen together right? I could lose my job. You can't just come up to me in public, Keon." I sighed, looking around for Amir and Jaydin spotting them, and then looking back at Keon.

"That's stupid though." He replied, slowly rocking the child in his arms.

"Bye, Keon. I'll see you at our next session." I told him.

He looked me up and down, before nodding his head.

"Later on tonight?"

"No, Keon." I rolled my eyes, turning on my heels and walking back to Amir and Jaydin.

Keon was beyond fine, don't get me wrong. But I don't want to lose my job. I can't lose my job. If he wasn't my patient, the things I would do to him. But sadly, he is. And I can't do anything about that until his therapy is over. And it's not over until next year.

"Are you done talking to your little friend? Because I could have sworn this day was supposed to be about Jaydin." Amir said, saltily.

"Amir, fuck off okay? It was for two seconds and I didn't know he was going to be here. Leave me alone." I rolled my eyes. I was becoming frustrated, very very frustrated.

"Hm." He motioned to me and handed me Jaydin.

I took her furrowing my eyebrows, as he walked away.

I watched as he exited the whole Chuck E' Cheese.

"Mama? Dada come back?" Jaydin asked me. I kissed her forehead slowly rocking her.

"I don't know baby, I don't know." I replied, honestly.

———————

Amir had never came back to the Chuck E' Cheese.

It didn't matter how upset, or jealous his was, this day was supposed to be about Jaydin, and he let his emotions get the best of him and left.

Angry, wasn't even the word for how I was feeling.

Jaydin kept asking me the whole time, if her daddy was coming back, and he never did.

It wasn't even about me, it was about her.

He took his car as well, so I had to ride home with CJ, and Amour. Third wheeling basically.

They were saying nasty shit that I absolutely didn't want to hear, and had to even cover Jaydin's ears.

Trifling.

Once I had finally laid Jaydin down for bed, I sent Amir's another fucking text message.

Amir

How do you just leave your daughter like that? She was asking for you the whole time!

Where are you?

We're about to eat pizza now with the giant rat.

Amir?

No seriously, what kind of fucking father are you?

For real don't worry about me and Jaydin, we forever good.
Read 11:47 PM

I had turned my phone off , setting it on the dresser beside me. Jaydin was laying next to me since I hated sleeping alone. I lightly kissed her forehead, turning on the TV.

My phone had dinged again, and I picked it up opening it, before I could click on The Originals.

Amir

I'm great ass father , don't ever even fix ya mouth to say something like that .

You the one hoeing around with a nigga you don't know.

Wack ass bitch.

Fuck is you talking about.

Excuse me? Hoeing around? He was my friend! And a great ass father who let one of they girlfriends abuse my child because they were so pussy whipped? A great ass father who left his daughters birthday party to go to the club? Or a great ass father who drops his daughter off to his mama house whenever he has her?

I swear to fucking god Amir , you do not have to worry about me or Jaydin no more nigga. Suck my dick, disrespectfully.
Read 11:56 PM.

As I was typing tears were flowing down my face. I wasn't sad, but angry.

To be honest, I don't think Amir's ever going to change. He's going to be the same 23 year old man, with a 16 year mentality for the rest of his life. I have to show my daughter what a real man is, because her daddy is not it.

I won't be putting up with his shit anymore.

Any fucking more.

————

Author's Note :

Whew that was a heated chapter y'all huh?

How do you guys feel about Amir? Do you think he's going to change?

How do you guys feel about Amina not giving Keon a chance? I'm mad about it to y'all, like bitch live a little.

Anyways, thanks for reading. Love you guys x