T E N

"Mama !" Jaydin yelled, crawling off of Amour's lap, running towards me as soon as I made it through the door.

"Hi baby!" I smiled widely, picking her up and kissing all over her face.

Niya closed the door behind me, and I sat on the couch next to Amour, Jaydin still in my arms.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too mamas. What did you do today with Aunt Mo and Aunty Niya?" I asked her.

"We pwank call wrappers." She replied. I furrowed my eyebrows looking between Amour and Niya.

"What? A boogie gave out his number. We had to call." Amour shrugged. I shook my head, bouncing Jaydin on my lap lightly.

"How was work?" Niya asked, sensing my tiredness.

"Very active. Keon is getting released in two weeks, and I'm his weekly therapist." I told them.

"At least he fine." Amour mumbled, and I smacked her in the back of her head.

"Ow!" She winced, rubbing where I hit.

"Haha! Mommy hit you." Jaydin teased, putting her finger in Amour's face.

"Ima hit you next." Amour threatened her, and smacked her hand away.

I glared at Amour, before turning to Niya, "And i'm honestly just tired. He just kept flirting with me today, he barely answered my questions without a flirtatious answer."

Before Niya could speak, there was a knock at my door. I groaned, irritably.

I placed Jaydin on my hip, standing up and going to the door, looking through the peep hole.

What does he want?

I opened the door, coming face first with Amir.

"Why'd you get her from my moms house?" He asked, wasting no time looking at Jaydin, reaching for her.

I pulled back, "Hi Dada." Jaydin smiled.

"Amir. I went to the club on Friday. Today is Sunday. She was there all weekend, where were you?"

"I was dealing with some shit. Let me get my daughter." He said.

"You barely see her when it's your turn, now you want to see her when it's mine?" I questioned, getting ready to close the door on him, "I fought Aaliyah Tuesday, you gave her to your mom then, I let it slide. You left her at your mom's house Amir, until I came over Wednesday, with you to get her back. Sent her back to your mom's house Friday so you could go to the club, and left her there Saturday again. Now that I have her, you want her back?"

"Bruh, just let me see my daughter." He continued to reach for her.

"Mama, put down?" Jaydin asked. I mentally sighed, opening the door wider for Amir to come in.

Once he came in I put Jaydin down, and she immediately ran to him. I closed the door behind the two, sitting back in my original seat on the couch.

"Girl, what is he doing here?" Amour leaned over, and whispered into my ear.

"I don't know, he came over asking to see Jaydin. I can't exactly tell him no." I replied, as he lifted her up in the air and they had a whole conversation together. Cute.

"I still don't like him." Niya said, loud enough for him to hear on purpose.

"Me neither." I agreed in the same tone, being petty.

"Y'all petty as fuck." Amour laughed.

There was a pop, before Jaydin began crying.

"What happened?" I asked standing up, looking at Amir and a crying Jaydin.

"She tried to eat a fruity pebble off of the floor, so I popped her on her hand."

"Jaydin I told you- SHANIYA!" I cut my self off.

"Uh oh..." Niya mumbled, playing with her nails.

"How a fruity pebble get on the floor?!" I asked her, angrily. I do not play about my cereal.

"I thought you picked it all up!" Amour whisper yelled. She do know I can hear her right?

I rolled my eyes, turning back to Jaydin.

"Do not eat anything else of the floor, do you understand?"

She nodded her head whilst rubbing her eyes, and laying her head on her dad's chest. Now that she got in trouble, she wanna be tired.

"Want me to put her for a nap?" Amir asked me.

"No, it's 5. She's not gonna go to sleep tonight." I said.

"She looks tired though."

"So keep her up." I have him a 'duh' expression.

He sucked his teeth as I walked out of the kitchen, making my way back into the living room.

He can stay for a few more hours, then he's gone.

—————

QOTD : How do y'all feel about Amir barely seeing his daughter?

If I get at least 10 comments of answers on that question, I'll update again tonight.