F O U R T E E N

Excuse any mistakes.

"Kelly was on live with Aaliyah today." Amour said, falling back onto the couch with an annoyed expression laid out on her face.

"Yes bro, they was acting all buddy buddy. Can't wait to beat her ass." Niya huffed.

A part of me wanted to kick her ass, but another part of me wanted to let the situation go. I have a whole daughter I should be worried about instead of trying to fight someone like I'm a damn teenager, and I'm not.

"To be honest, we'll catch her when we catch her. Let's not look out to fight her, we got our own lives to worry about." I looked at them.

"You right, and me and Niya shop is opening tomorrow." Amour stuck her tongue out and I smiled, "you know it bitch!" Niya laughed.

Amour did hair, whilst Niya did nails, and they were both damn good at what the did. They finally raised enough money to open their own shop together and I couldn't be more proud of them.

"Period!" I added on, swiping my neck.

"Where's Jaydin?" Amour asked, noticing the quietness throughout the house.

"She's with her dad. He got her this week." I told her, standing up and heading to the kitchen to make a bowl of fruity pebbles.

I was off of work on Friday's and Saturday's , and Friday's are usually the days Amir comes and gets her, or I drop her off, so I just decide to go out or do something on the weekends that she's gone.

"I wanna hang out with her bad ass, we should go somewhere. Maybe Chuck E' Cheese, or David Buster's." Niya suggested.

I thought about it for a second before agreeing.

"I'm bout' to act like a kid in this bitch." Amour smirked, rubbing her hands together like Bird-man.

"I'll text her father and let him know, we can go today it's only 12." I told her, pulling out my phone to text Amir.

Amir, get Jaydin ready we all gonna go to Chuck E' Cheese.

Amir: I just got her bro, you be acting like you don't want her wit' a nigga or something.

First off if I did feel that way I'd have every right to, and second I said ALL, as in you too. This why I don't like making plans for the whole family. Mad annoying, just get her ready and come over here. We leaving at 2.

Amir : aight.
Read 12:01 PM

———————

"Who everyone riding with?" I asked, once Amir pulled up with Jaydin, and a few of his friends.

"What did he bring them for?" Amour asked, watching the two other cars pull up behind Amir's.

"Girl, I don't know. He lucky I'm just trying to spend time with Jaydin tonight." I shook my head, watching as they exited their cars, heading to the front door from the window.

"That's Christopher? I'm gonna ride with him." Amour smirked. CJ was Amir's best friend, she had started talking to him a few months ago, but something happened and they fell off. I guess they're back talking again since she wants to ride with him.

"I'm not being no third wheel, so I'll ride with the other dude." Niya said, an annoyed expression laid out across her face.

The doorbell rung, and I opened the door for them.

"What's up?" One of them nodded his head at me, I didn't know who he was but I nodded back letting the rest of them in.

"Hi mommy!" Jaydin smiled, reaching for me.

"Hi baby. I missed you." I took her from Amir's arm, kissing all over her face like I always do.

"I miss you too!"

"Damn, Jaydin. Where's ya' aunty's love?" Amour fake pouted. I put Jaydin down and she ran to Amour hugging her, before hugging Niya too.

"Aunty Kelly?" She questioned, and I almost choked on my spit. Amir looked at me, before back at Jaydin. Yeah, feel guilty bitch.

"Kelly isn't your aunty. From now on call her bitch Kelly." Amour told Jaydin and I gasped. "Don't be teaching my daughter that shit." I mugged her.

"It's true though." She shrugged.

Jaydin went back to Amir who then picked her up.

"How does she know which one's her mom and aunt?" The unknown boy, asked.

"She just knows, I don't know." Niya replied, and I nodded in agreement.

"Y'all ready to go?" CJ asked, pushing up off of the wall and pulling up his sagging pants.

"Oh, so yo' bitch ass don't see me now?" Amour looked at him. He sucked his teeth, grabbing her arm and pulling her into a hug.

"Yeah, let's go." I chuckled at them, putting my purse over my shoulder and walking out. It didn't make sense to drive my car as well, so I just decided to ride with Amir.

"Why you wanna ride with me?" Amir asked, once I got seated in the passenger seat.

"I'm sorry, I'll just go ride with your homeboy." I shrugged, opening the car door only for him to grab my arm.

"Stop playing wit' me." He glared at me, before pulling out of my driveway and heading to Chuck E' Cheese.

—————

Author's Note : What y'all think going to happen at Chuck E' Cheese? Let me hear y'all thoughts. Comment! Love you guys x.