8️⃣0️⃣- 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 (𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝗼𝐠𝐮𝐞)

Years Later...
Omniscient

"And that's how me and your Dad met." Kenlie smiled at her 2 beautiful 5 year old kids. Kylan and Desirae. Yes, they are twins.

Desirae was already fast asleep but Kylan stayed awake just to hear the rest of the story. I tell them this story all the time (Of course I keep some of the Rated R shit out) but yea.

Kylan yawns, while rubbing his eyes. "Goodnight mommy", He says before slowly dozing off.

I kissed both of their foreheads and made sure to turn on the nightlight just in case they wake up. I walked out of the room and made sure to leave the door cracked open a little bit.

I decided to clean up the living room and the kitchen before I lay down. It'll take me at least an hour. I also still have some unpacking to do also.

If you're wondering how we ended up with two kids...

FLASHBACK
to the morning of Kenzie & Kenlie's 17th birthday...
10:00 A.M.

"Happy Birthday Kenlie!" I woke up to Dee, Zay, Karie, Pops, and Nene in my room with a whole bunch of bags and flowers in their hands.

"Thank y'all" I smiled sleepily.

"We gon give you a lil bit to get dressed cause we got alot of shit to do today." Karie smiled as everyone put their gifts on the floor and walked out. I guess they went to go surprise Kenlie too.

"Kenlie" Dee said jumping onto my bed.

"Wassup stinkabutt." I mumbled.

"Get uppp!" He yelled while kissing on my neck.

"Ok okkk gimme a few minutes... or hours.." I shrugged pulling the cover over my head. I felt him rubbing on my thighs.

"No Dee."

He continued rubbing on my thighs and kissing on my neck. See... ian have no pants on, just panties and I was gettin a lil wetwet splash. I let out a lil moan when he started rubbing on my clit.

"A lil quickie wouldn't hurt." He mumbled sliding my panties to the side. We were laying sideways and while he held my leg up.

He ended up nuttin' in me too....

10 Hours Later...
8:00 P.M.

"C'mon y'all stop being scary." Kd said as he tied a bandana around to cover my eyes. He had already covered Kenzie's.

"Lil scary cat" Karie mumbled as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Now if y'all prank my ass imma run y'all asses over with a foe' wheeler." Kenzie said.

"Where y'all taking us?" I questioned.

"Don't worry bout' it babygirl just come on." Pops chuckled and grabbed my hand.

"Where is Dee nem? Where Dra-"

"Shutup Kenzie." Pops, Kd, and Karie sighed.

It was very quiet all you heard were our footsteps.

"It's some steps so hold onto me." Karie said to us.

"Ight." I nodded.

After they got me down the steps and I heard a door opened.

"Aight aight you can take the bandana off now." Kd said.

When I took the bandana off everybody came running from different places and yelled-

"SURPRISEEEE!"

"Surpies you guwys!" Kacey yelled a bit late but that's ok.

"Y'all about to make me cryyy"