7️⃣9️⃣-𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐎𝐤 𝐍𝗼𝐰

Happy Birthday to me😁♋️

3464 Words🌚

It's gon be hella time skips so I apologize in advance.

🤌🏾Kentrell's Pov
🗓April 17th
📍???
2:28 A.M.

"Where Joe at?" I questioned Fredo with my gun to his head.

"I-in the room straight d-down the hall, mane don't kill me mane I-I-" Fredo broke down crying and ion got time for allat. I pistol-whipped him until he was unconscious.

"Come on." I turned to Dee. He nodded and we went to check the other rooms. I know for a fact Floyd here somewhere but ion think he in these rooms. Prolly downstairs.

"You ready?" I turned to Dee as we walked up to the room where all the moaning and shits coming from.

"Hell yea." He said. I nodded at him and walked up to the door. I checked to see if it was unlocked and it was so I just opened it. I saw a Lil ass boy... CALEB.. topping Joe.

"This is beyond weird.. bro what the fawk?" Dee mumbled blocking his view as Caleb jumped up and grabbed his clothes.

"Caleb sit yo ass back down," Joe instructed.

"I mean we gon die anyways ion wanna die naked!" Caleb mugged him while putting on his clothes. Well, at least he knows.

"Nigga you gay?" Dee asked Joe.

"Why you worried about it?" Joe mugged him. Dee stared at him for a moment before he pistol-whipped his ass.

"DEE MANE WHAT THE FUCK!?" Joe yelled holding his now broken nose.

"Mane shut the fuck up! You opp ass bitch!"

"You betta stop talking like that fo you end up like Tyler." Joe chuckled. I don't know what snapped in Dee but he just started beating the living shit out of Joe. Like you can hear the punches.

"You move, you die," I said pointing my gun at Caleb who was about to stop them from fighting.

Karie's Pov

Zay had a gun held to Jayshaun's head while Kd picked up Kenlie.

"I-I'm sorry- It was Joe and I-Iyanna's idea to kidnap them-"

"That's all I need to know," Zay said before pulling the trigger. Jayshaun's lifeless body dropped to the floor as blood began to spill onto the floor.

"Come on, we gotta get Kenlie to the hospital," Kd said carrying her out of the room.

"Zay I-"

"It's ok." He mumbled grabbing my hand and started walking out of the room.

When we made it to the living room shots began going off. Kd had already made it out the door while I and Zay were ducking. When I looked up ten different dudes were shooting at who I thought was us but I saw Quando, Big B, Brokeasf, Herm, and Three shooting back.

"Y'all come on!" Quando yelled grabbing us. He led us into the kitchen and out the back door. We ran all the way around the house into the car with Pops and Dee.