6️⃣6️⃣- 𝗼𝗼𝐩

🤌🏾Kenlie's Pov
🗓April 8th
📍Home
7:00 A.M.

ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ
‼️‼️ⁿᵒᵗ ᵖʳᵒᵒᶠ ʳᵉᵃᵈ‼️‼️

I woke up to Kacey crying and tapping me.

"What Tarzan"

"I want Juice" He said shaking his cup

I sighed while grabbing his cup.

"I'll fix it" Dee said sitting up

"Thank you" I mumbled as he grabbed the cup and walked out

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it to see my Insta blowing up. When I opened it all I seen was Fredo big head ass all over my explore page.

I tapped on the video to see he was still talking shit. When I went to the shaderoom comments everybody was coming for him except for his little dick riders.

"That bitch ass nigga let his lit girls get touched up on and ain't do shit about it."

Pause- He beat the living shit out of everybody that tried to or did touch us. They're all in jail.

"I doubt he gon do shit to me. His pussy ass."

If everybody didn't know that y'all was beefing then he would most def murk yo ass. I mean he might get somebody to do it this time.

"Yo li ass kids need to mind yall damn business. Y'all li dumbasses need to be in school anyways."

Bitch how you gon tell us to mind our business when you came talking shit about OUR father to US first. Bitch ass nigga.

"What's his name? Draco? His ass really need to be in school the way he be talkin. He take after his dumbass daddy."

Draco is one of the most smartest 8 year olds I have ever met. To be honest all of them are smart for their age.

"And Kenlie li adopted ass need to go back to that center."

Nigga I will stomp yo bitch ass.

"And allem li ugly ass chirren don't know no better. If anything they need to be took away from his crackheaded ass" He laughed before the video cut off

One, all of us are very much not ugly. We be giving y'all very much model vibes. Also my father is not a crackhead thank you very much.

"Kenlie, Top said get the kids ready, they finna go back home with they mommas." Dee walked in with Kaceys cup and handed it to him

"Ight" I nodded

Later...

My siblings got picked up by Momo and they are now with their mothers. So now its just me and my crew chillin.

"Big B you wanna go hit a lick fo me?" Da walked in the living room where we were asked him

"Yea who is it?" Big B looked up from his phone