7️⃣2️⃣- 💔

🤌🏾Kenlie's Pov
🗓April 9th
📍Tyler's Home
7:38 A.M.

ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ
‼️‼️ⁿᵒᵗ ᵖʳᵒᵒᶠ ʳᵉᵃᵈ‼️‼️

Right now I was holding Dee as he sobbed over my shoulder. The cops and Ambulance was here investigating and shit.

I watched as they slowly rolled Tyler's body out with a black bag on them. I was steady trying to hold my tears back but it wasn't working. Tyler had a bullet hole in is his head while Jass was beat up and passed out.

They had already took her to the hospital since she was pregnant and her breathing was slowing down.

My phone rung and when I picked it up I seen Kd blowing up my phone. I picked it up.

"Kenlie!" He yelled.

"What!?" I yelled back.

"Where the fuck y'all at? People just shot at the damn house and the kids won't stop crying. They seen somebody but they won't tell me who." He explained.

"We at Tyler nem house.." I mumbled.

"What happened, y'all found him?" He asked.

"They got Tyler and Jass in the hospital." I said.

"What you mean got?"

"Just get here and hurry up." I sighed hanging up the phone.

10 minutes later...

Kd had made it with the kids. Dee had went to go sit in the car to calm down. I looked over and seen him just staring with a straight face. Tears still slowly falling down his face. I couldn't imagine seeing my sibling laying there lifeless. I seen Kenzie comforting Karie. She and Ty did have a close relationship.

Everybody was crying or had at least shed a few tears. Da was the only one other than Zay who didn't shed a tear but I know they always holding shit in. I was sitting beside Zay in the ambulance as he got his finger wrapped up. Three and
Big B was getting interviewed by the cops.

Sum shit ain't right mane. First Ben, then Tyler, and Joe still missing. I had see Da walking over towards us. KaMari and Draco was right behind him too.

"Zay imma need you to do sum fo me." Da said.

"What?" Zay asked him.

"Dee ain't inna right shape for to come with us so we need you to stay with him, Mari, Draco, Miya, Karie, Kenzie, and Kenlie. You can still shoot right?"

"Yea" Zay nodded.

"We finna go find out who the fuck out to get us cause we all know 12 ain't gon find out shit with they stupid asses." He mugged a cop as one walked by.

"Ight but where we gon go?" Zay asked him.

"Big B gon be with y'all at a hotel. He gon drop the kids off at my Momma house too. If something happen call me and if y'all don't get a call from us in about an hour some shit went wrong." Da said