7️⃣8️⃣-𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐮𝗺𝐚

Please comment more and Vote for these last few chaptersss😩

1182 words

🤌🏾Kentrell's Pov
🗓April 17th
📍???
1:16 A.M.

ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ
‼️‼️ⁿᵒᵗ ᵖʳᵒᵒᶠ ʳᵉᵃᵈ‼️‼️

"So how are we gon sneak in if it's gon be guards everywhere?" Kd asked spinning in the chair he's sitting in.

"We gon take they ass down." I shrugged as K'yara sat down in my lap.

"Y'all gotta be careful about it, Joe is expecting us." She said.

"Mane... y'all think we can pull this off?" Quando asked looking around the room

"We got to," I mumbled. "Ian wasting no more of my time, I'm gon get my girls back."

There was a knock on the door. Quando stood up and made his way to the door and looked through the peephole.

"Ain't nobody out thea.." He said slowly.

"Don't open it," K'yara warned.

"Why?"

"Well it's obvious it's suspicious so why would you open it? Let me go out there." She said standing up.

"Ok... my bad."

She walked straight towards the door before going through it.

"What the fuck." Kd mumbled. I shrugged and he shook his head.

"Seems like whoever it was just stopped by to leave a message." She appeared back in front of the door. She opened the piece of paper before handing it to me.

I know what you're up to, they won't be alive for much longer.

"Mane... we heading out right now."

"You sure bout' this Top?"

"Hell yea."

I don't know about this Kentrell.

K'yara we don't have much time and I don't wanna be too late.

I understand.

"Y'all get ready, we leaving in 5."

"Bet."

I'll be back

"Where are you going?"

I have to go handle some business.

I nodded in response. She went on to do whatever while the rest of us got ready.

Kenlie's Pov

I felt someone hitting me and I woke up to see Floyd, Jayshaun, and Fredo beating my ass.

"JAYSHAUN I SWEAR TO GOD!" I yelled bucking at him but I was held back by something. I looked down at my wrist to see them chained against the wall.