Chapter 32: I pulled a horror movie, dumb white girl move

Start from the beginning

   I sang to Tony as he outstretched his hand from beneath me, holding my mine as I rocked our arms from side to side. I'm pretty sure all these men were getting a good look up my skirt right now.

   "Heidi, get down from there!" A voice called, but I couldn't hear as I belted out the lyrics I half knew along with the glassy eyed crowd.  "Heidi! Oh, per l'amor del cazzo. Get down. What the hell are you doing?!" That same deep voice yelled, only this time it was closer to me.

   (Oh, for fucks sake)

   In the midst of me trying to unsuccessfully unbutton my shirt, I paused and glanced around.

   It was the same bunch I'd gotten drunk with. Just a troupe of old dudes. An impressed Tony, a still pissed off Spike, and Faust.

   FAUST?!

   He glared at me from the ground, sea-foam eyes furious. My, the man had very nice juicy cerulean, glittering, sparkling, dazzling moist orbs.

   "I won't tell you again Losièr. Get your ass down from there."

   A sick sort of sobriety washed over me and I gulped. Slurring men not phased by my sudden mood change. They kept leaning against each other tiredly singing with all their hearts. I wished their wives saw this. "Oh look, my...dearest f-friend Faust who will not kill me, because...he is my dearest friend." His expression was blank as I hiccuped out the sentence. "A friend...who is very...dearest,"

   Faust muttered something under his breath before grabbing my legs and tossing me over his shoulder as if I were a sack of potatoes.

   If anything I was a sack of booze. I could feel the liquid swishing inside my stomach like a washing machine. My liver was not going to be my best friend anymore, I could practically hear it telling me to fuck off.

   "Put me dow-oh look, it's Rico!" I waved animatedly at the man standing in front of us now once Faust put me back on my feet. I stumbled, feeling woozy and sick.

   Faust placed a firm arm around my waist. "We'll speak later," this man was a giant wall of...wall. I barely reached his left pec and I was five foot seven and a half. On a good day. To be honest I'm not really that tall, but I bet even Jamal wouldn't reach Faust's shoulders and he was almost six foot.

   I nodded feigning seriousness. "Yes, me too. We shall speak late-hey did you ask Maria if I could borrow her-?"

   Faust grunted. Grunted. What? Was he taking a dump? Men.

   "You be quiet," he ordered. "You're starting to make me regret refusing Gio when he asked to pick you up instead," I shuddered. Thank god. The boy would have definitely "accidentally" let me fall off a bridge. Or maybe just straight up push me and admit it. The boys got balls.

   Rico nodded and sent me a concerned look just as Faust guided me out the door. "It seems our time has come to an end my esteemed companion, goodbye Rico! Send my love to the familia," and I blew him a kiss, except it was really just a rasberry and I wiped the saliva on Faust's black dress shirt, taking a cheeky feel of his delicious abs. He was chiseled, all hard edges like a diamond. Maybe even a rock. A really big rock. Wait, how about a diamond rock. Then again, a diamond is a rock. So maybe a diamond diamond. Or a rock rock. A diamock.

   We walked out the sweltering building and I winced at the cool air. I began getting agitated by his hands around my waist, dragging me as if I weighed nothing. Which was saying something because I weighed a whole lot, majority of it was Cheetos. "I can walk fine by myself you kno-"

   Faust didn't let me finish my statement and instantly let go of me. I felt myself falling, seconds away from face planting, but just in the nick of time his warm arms picked me back up again and pulled me close.