“Hello Beautiful” He said to me with a bright smile.

“Hi Zayn” I said as I let down my hair. I was gonna make sure this conversation is short seeing as I don’t want anymore drama.

“How are you? I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me today? I wanted to take you to where I work to show you some cool tattoo designs I have been working on.” His tone of voice is sweet making it hard to tell him that I want a strict friend relationship and nothing else.

“Listen Zayn” I pause taking a look at how happy he is.

“Yeah?” He says. I need to tell him, I have to.

“Actually, I was gonna go shopping with a friend today, maybe we can do that another time?” I say. I mentally curse myself for being so weak. I should have just told him what I originally wanted to say.

“Oh thats fine. I’ll send you the pictures later than. Text me when you can though.” He smiles. I only nod in a reply and we exchange goodbyes before he hangs up. Not even a second later, Niall texts me saying that Nora was outside. I quickly put mascara on, grab my purse containing all my things, and head outside.

“Hey girl.” She says all bubbly.

“Hi Nora. What are the plans for today?” I ask her.

“I was hoping we can go shopping.” She says and I agree with the idea, I needed to spend sometime with a girl around my age.

“Lets go then.” I tell her as she takes off, a little faster than the speed limit. She is as carefree as her brother and I find myself wanting to become closer with her. I’m surrounded by boys too much.

~~~~~~~

“How does this look?” She asks walking out of the dressing room. I almost gasp at how ridiculously gorgeous she looks in that dress. It was a long white dress that suited her body in every way. I almost felt a little jealous standing there in such plain attire.

“Woah” Was heard behind me and I am turned to face a guy gawking at her completely. Nora makes eye contact with him and shoots him a wink causing him to blush.

“Sorry” He muttered turning away embarrassed. I give Nora a wink and she pulls me into the dressing room.

“He was cute. Do me a favor and keep an eye on him while I change, yeah?” With that said, I walk out of the dressing room and look for dark hair and tan skin. I spot him standing next to another boy with colored hair. It was like a weird purple, strangely, he was able to pull it off.

“I’m definitely buying this dress.” She says coming from behind me. I follow behind her as she pays for it. I’m surprised at the fact that she can afford it, this store was very pricey.

Being the outgoing person she was, She passes the two boys giving him a smirk. He in no time stops her. I stand behind her, pulling my phone out , letting them have their moment.

“Hi um I’m Calum and ugh you looked beautiful in that dress, not that I was watching you or anything, I-I” He’s cut off by the other boy.

“What Calum means to say is, he’s interested in you, and if you let him, maybe all four of us can join up. I’m Michael by the way.” He smiles.

“Thats fine with me, I’m Nora, and this is my friend Holly.” I give my usual small smile and put my phone away. Calum and Nora start chatting away and walking, leaving me to slowly trail behind them.

“Being a third wheel sucks doesn’t it. But little Calum seems to have quite the crush on your friend.” Michael laughs walking besides me.

“She’s new to the area so I’ll let her get away with this.” I say. He’s easier to talk to than I thought.

“Yeah I can tell, her accent is really thick.” He says. I nod about to say something when my phone rings. Louis was calling me, I sigh and decline the call before putting it in my pocket again. Louis still continues to call, not understanding that I don’t want to talk to him at the moment.

“Jesus christ Louis” I mumble after the fifth call. I shut my phone off and put it back in my pocket.

“Boyfriend?” Michael asks. Not trying to be rude, I nod. Hopefully he doesn’t want to talk about personal stuff. Louis is the last person I want to think about at the moment.

“I get it. My girlfriends the same way. Persistent and overprotective.” He says.

“Over protective to the point of suffocation sometimes?” I ask.

“Yeah. Don’t even get me started on the jealousy part.” He tells me.

“If he saw me talking to you, he’d flip.” I say shaking my head.

“Yeah, she would yell at me if she saw me talking to you to.” He laughs a little. I can’t help but laugh at our horrible things in common.

“Where is she now?” I let my curiosity take over. I wonder if they are in a bad place too. Surely, I can't be the only one in a rocky relationship.

“We’re in a fight right now. Thats why Calum brought me to the mall. I tend to mope around a lot. It’s not a huge fight though. These tend to happen a little too often ya know? It’ll blow over soon. My mates are always telling me to let her go, but I can’t. When you find someone who means so much to you, you don’t let them go.” He tells me and it’s almost scary how much I can relate to him right now.

“We have the exact situation right now. How do you look at it with so much positivity?” I wonder. Maybe I should try giving Louis the benefit of the doubt instead just ignoring him so much.

“I love her. Thats why I put up with it. Though some people are different, some don’t show how they truly feel inside.” I should take his words into consideration.

“Sorry, is Mikey boring you with his relationship drama?” Calum asks. He has his arm around Nora’s shoulders and a goofy smile on his face.

“Shut-up Calum” Michael shakes his head at his friend who continues to mock him.

“I miss Emily. I should call Emily. Emily. Emily.Emily.’Thats what I have to deal with all day.” Michael playfully hits Calum in the arm for his comment and Nora starts talking to me again.

“I hope you don’t feel like I have ignored you.” She says with guilt all over her expression.

“No, its fine. I know you’re new to the place so I’ll let it slide.” I tell her before she hugs me tightly.

“You are the best but we have to plan a girls night soon so we get to know each other better.” She smiles and I agree. As the three of them begin to chat I pull my phone out, turning it on and skimming over my texts.

~~~~

“I’ll see you soon Holly.” Nora says as I get out out of her car and walk to my front steps. I wave to her before she drives away. I hope I gave Niall enough time to ‘make his move’.

__________________

*Casually makes myself Michaels girlfriend and makes this chapter Malum AF*

Hey! This is the shittiest chapter on earth but this is just a filler. It will get interesting next chapter I promise! If you want, you can follow me on my personal twitter that I made a week ago *cue dance* but I’ve only been on there like twice I think. @emilynotreally :) Comment and Vote please. (NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER)