Used

Killua jolts up from his bed sitting on it. Its another one of his nightmares again about...gon. He's been having so many lately as the days go by he can barely sleep, some of them were happy about a potential future and some of them were a repeat of what happened that made Killua hate sleeping, it was that bad. The things that made it feel so bad is how real they looked, they were based off of what him and gon had and could've had.., but he ended it already.

So why did it affect him so much?...

He acted like he didn't care, which is what a high percentage of him feels like, but there was that one part of him deep down inside that cares just as much as he doesn't,

Killua loved him a lot, and he wonders if gon ever regrets what he did. He really wanted to spend the rest of his life with gon until death do them apart, gon made him feel so happy and so loved, something Killua hasn't felt in a relationship. He couldn't imagine a life without gon but there's no going back in time to change things, what happened happened.

So why does it still bother him?....

—-—————————————————-

Killua got dismissed by the bell a few minutes ago. He's been wondering around the school looking for Noah, but he's no where to be found. All he knows is that Noah has the same period as gon, killua won't be going there for obvious reasons.

He throws his head back while closing his eyes and sighs. Why was he so worried about someone he met yesterday?, well maybe it's was that Noah made him a little happy, something he couldn't feel after what happened. When Noah was around it made him feel that the world wasn't all that bad.

He felt like he could trust Noah.....

He picks his head back up before opening his eyes, as soon as he does he sees Noah coming out his classroom heading to his locker. Killua smiles slightly and walks up to him carefully to try and scare him, he smirks.

"Boo!" Killua says grabbing Noah sides and quickly letting go laughing when Noah looks like he just saw and ghost almost dropping his books that were in his hands.

"Ah!- shit Killua it's just you, you scared me" Noah says rolling his eyes playfully, slightly laughing and turning his attention back to his locker.

Killua snorts in response before his face platers with concern, "Where were you?, I was waiting for you for a while...", Killua says looking at Noah and what he's doing. Noah stops for a second before continuing what he was doing and answering Killua.

"I was staying after class with my teacher" he says still not looking at killua.

Killua gives in amused look before smirking at him and answering, "Gotta get your grade up somehow", He says turning and leaning his back on one of the lockers beside Noah crossing his arms smirking. Noah gives a confused face before his face is quickly covered with disgust.

"Grosss Killua," Noah says shutting his locker. "So very gross" he says turning to Killua, shaking his head laughing. Killua laughs along with him. Until the laughing is does some and the air is filled with awkward silence, well that's until Noah speaks up.

"Sooo...I was wondering if uh wanted to hang out, you know, just me and you" he asks looking at killua. Killau goes stunned, hang out?, does he even have time for that, he'll make time. The last time he hung out was with go-. Stop thinking about him, it's over. Killua shakes his head to get rid of all the thoughts about gon.

"Y-yea I would like that" he smiles reassuringly looking into Noah eyes. Noah smiles.

"Perfect...I'll be you up at 7, sound good" he says raising and eyebrow in question.