The after effects

Back to back calls from gon to Killua. He's been trying to reach him all day since what happened but no success. Gon went home early that day, he couldn't bare to look at his temmates who told Killua the truth. Gon knows that Killua has every right to be mad at gon, sad, hurt, any emotion he's feeling it's not up for debate to try and change it.

Past gon wouldn't care like he said he would, but then again that's past gon, present gon has fell so in love with Killua he almost forgot this whole thing was a dare. So when the reminder hit him he felt guilty. He truly loves Killua and the even told him to his face, something hes never told anyone even if it was a lie.

Gon:
Killua?

Gon:
I'm sorry.

Gon:
I'm truly sorry Killua I swear

Gon:
You don't have to text back but I just wanna make sure your okay...

Gon:
Killua?...

Gon:
Okay well I'll see you at school tomorrow...

And with that gon set his phone down on his nightstand. He laid in bed on his back staring at the ceiling, He was so stressed and overwhelmed. He tried to hide the truth from Killua, not to make the dare last longer but to make killuas happiness last longer. Gon loved making Killua happy, the way his blue orbs would sparkle every time Killua would smile, the way his cheeks were tinted a soft light pink blush when he was embarrassed, he fragile and beautiful he looked when the sunlight shined on him in mornings, just Killua and general was such an amazing person. And....

Gon broke him... He sighed deeply and heavily separating himself from his inner thoughts and went to sleep after a couple of minutes.

            —————————————————

Killua was on his bed balling his eyes out, he has been crying all day there was barely tears left to cry. He just felt like the whole world repeated itself, him meeting someone, him falling in love, hun thinking this one won't be like the last one, and him being wrong and end up getting heartbroken. It was just an endless cycle of sadness and killua was more than tired of it.

Of course he saw gons texts messages, and of course he decided to not text back. He just saw gons messages every time him phone would lit up for a few seconds with a notification from him. He had the nerve to feel sorry for him, what kind of person would be sorry for something they did and had the opportunity to fix it?, yea killua doesn't know either.

He pulled up his bed covers from his waist to his neck and laying down on his side. He was crying to much he didn't even have the opportunity to even get up out of bed to change his clothes that he was wearing to school today. He turned to his other side to see the flowers gon got for him to prove Killua that he was a good boyfriend.

Killua remembers that day like it was yesterday, gon bright hun flowers to prove wrong that he was 'capable' of being a good boyfriend. He actually played Killua so much that he made Killua feel guilty about thinking his gon couldn't prove to be a good boyfriend, and made him feel bad for thinking down on gon....how pathetic.

One last tear drips from killuas eye on the side he's laying on and the tear soaks into the pillow and makes a little tiny puddle. He closes his eyes which lets the remaining tears that were puddled in his eyes roll down his cheeks. Before you know it, he's asleep within 5 minutes.

          ——————————————————-

Gons  at school the next day totally not the gon compared to the gon he was before. Emotions and feeling really do suck to him and sadly he's been effected to care so much when he really does. But aiside from that he hasn't seen Killua at all the whole day, of course killuas probably ignoring him and he has every right to, but gon still wants to know if he's okay. He even brought flowers for him because gon knows how much Killua loved it last time. 'That was last time, we're talking about present' he thinks as he looks at the flowers.