Encounter

Killua packs up finishing soccer practice. Boys and girls staring at him the whole time. Past him would of been focused on them and annoyed they bothered him for soccer being his only stress reliever, but now he couldn't give a rats ass, being the type of person to give them no attention at all.

Walking to his gym locker taking a towel for his glistening sweat and taking a change of clothes for his next class. He would usually walk with ikalgo, but since he has football practice, he's not here to accompany killua. Ikalgo being killuas best friend is one of the people he can tolerate. You know, not all lovey dovey and stuff. He just wants to have friends, not in the right mood to want a relationship, he would get one if his trust issues didn't get in the way. Yea, killua has big trust issues.

He guesses, wait no, he's really sure his trust issues were because of the last relationship he had. Fell totally in love with this guy, and he was sure that guy was totally in love with killua, telling him he loved him and only him. And to come and find out that he was side chick. A person who was made like and extra, when the other is done with the main. 'Pshh love is stupid' ,he'd be surprised if someone barged into his life like a damn wrecking ball to prove those exact words wrong.

As he was changing into his clothes he took out from his gym locker, he heard shouting. He rolled his eyes, of course it was the football team, nobody else is as loud as them. And, as those loud people came into view, he was....right. It was those damn football players. Who wouldn't know, you can just start going to school here and your first or second guess would be the football team. They act like they passed a test they didn't study for. 'Bunch of amateurs'.

But that means he gets to see his bestfriend ikalgo. He slightly smiles at the one that's not considered and amateur. Ikalgo gives him a point to bathroom mouthing 'ill be right back' which killua nods in response. He looks at all the other football players as they make there way to there own gym locker, talking and laughing. He keeps looking until his eyes set on Gon. Gon Freecs. The highschool player, the highschool heartbreaker, one who is definitely without a doubt, incapable of a relationship.

It's nonstop where killua hears girls crying about how gon forgot them the next day after he told them they'll be together forever. He wonders if they haven't heard girls be in the position there in by the SAME guy, and say the SAME thing. Either they don't, or choose to ignore it. Killua would be shocked to find himself dating someone like Gon Freecs or even date the man himself.

Killua turns and focuses his attention to resume getting dressed and getting the hell out of here. "Nice view" he hears a voice speak up from behind him. 'Fuck, I really don't wanna deal with this right now' he thinks as he slowly turns around to see the guy he's been talking shit about in his head, smirking at him.

"I cant say the same for you" he sasses crossing his arms. He would do anything for the world to swallow him whole.

Gon looks at him like he just stated a whole lie. "Really?, guys and girls I see and talk to don't think so". He states flexing his muscles looking at them.

"Yea well I'm not like most guys and girls" killua snaps.

Gon turns his attention back to killua.
"Your different," he starts. "I like different." he finishes, eyeing killua like he's his prey.

Killua slightly shivers under his gaze. What the fuck was taking ikalgo so long in the bathroom, his excuse better be he clogged the toilet or some shit, or he's getting punch straight to his jaw.

Killua snaps out of his head to reply. "Yea well you are the schools playboy so you like everything". He says in an obvious tone.

Gon chuckles quietly looking away before he looks back at killua slowly walking towards him. Killua walks back slowly. he's not scared, it's just he's a playboy, he can do anything. Killua silently yelps as his back hits against his locker.

Gon notices he trapped and smirks putting each hand next to killuas head resting on the lockers. Killuas shocked beyond, he's never felt so defenseless, when this would usually happen he'd kick a guy straight in area and tell them to go fuck themselves. But with the position there in , he doesn't think he'll even get close to kicking, being surprised if he could. Gon leans down to whisper in killuas ear.

"Oh so your feisty, interesting..." he says in a low deep voice. Killua turns his head to the side, Gons exhale breath hitting his neck. He inhaled deeply to himself. "dammit" he silently curses to himself.

He can't just be a pussy about this, hes thee Killua Zoldyck, people either wish they were with him, or wish to be him, no in between. So as Killua Zoldyck, he needs to be the Killua Zoldyck he is.  It's feels good teasing people for what they want and can't get. He smirks and turn back to gon, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Yea I'm Feisty and interesting... but that not for you to explore." He says still smirking.

Gon moves away from his ear, and leans a little into Killua face. "What I would do to make you mine right now" he says staring at killua and his lips back and fourth.

Killua chuckles and leans into gons ear to whisper, "awh your so sweet, but no." He smirks wider unwrapping his arms leaning away and bending under gons arms grabbing his stuff and walking out of the gym to where he sees ikalgo walking out of the bathroom. Oh how he was gonna slowly murder him.

Gon was left dumbstruck, did someone just say no? To him?, did his ears fucking deceive him. Somebody saying no to gon freecs. No one has ever said no to gon, or even game across that conclusion to say no. Gon remembers killuas exact words

'yea well I'm not like most girls and guys'. He is weirdly different. Fuck, Is this how it feels to be rejected by your 'crush', gon wouldn't know he's never been rejected but I guess he knows now.

"This is going to take while" he sighs annoyed as he grabs his stuff to leave for his next class.