Dare Accepted

Gon P.O.V

i winked at the few girls staring my way. As soon as i winked at them they squealed and sent whispers to each other freaking out that i gave them attention. This is how my life is....im not complaining. i was sitting with my teammates from my football team outside as they were discussing getting dates and there relationship status. I wouldn't know anything about relationships, im a player and thats how i like it.

I make people fall in love with me, take them with me and boom its like i never even knew you after im done, my motto.

"Yo Freecss!"i hear one of my temmates call from across from me sitting. Its knuckle, nobody else sounds like there out of breath without even running.

"what do you want this time knuckle?" i ask stealing a fry from him and smirk.

He scoffed before continuing, "Me and the rest of the team have a dare for you" he smirked at the thought of it. a dare, the last time i had one of those i had to flour bomb the principle. Long story short i was suspended long enough for me to say i missed school....ew. But do i regret it?....nah.

"what shitty dare do you guys have for me this time?, hopefully not as shitty as the last one" i say as i rolled my eyes.

"shitty?!" Uvogin jumped in, "principal was sneezing up flour for days" he laughed at the Memory.

"Only I could make that happen, you guys should be on your knees thanking me for the amount of laughs you had after" I stated pleased with myself for it.

"Psshh yea right, in your dreams freecss" phinks blurted out and I shrugged grinning.

"So will you accept the dare or not?" Knuckle asked gazing at me, awaiting my answer.

"Oh cause I know what the dare is" I answered sarcastically. He rolled his eyes In response. "Depends if it catches my interest or not, what even is it?" I asked raising my eyebrow, winking at a group of girls walking by glancing at me.

"That." Shalnark said as he pointed between me and the group of girls who were walking farther away.

"You want me to play them?" I asked as if it was obvious. Playing people is something I do regularly, dare or not. I snorted "asking me to play people is like asking me to breathe" I said as I smirked.

"No dude, we want somebody to fall in love with you, like really in love with you, head over heels for you, prove us that your capable of a relationship". Knuckle said looking at the other teammates who were nodding in agreement.

"A relationship?!" I slightly yelled. Are they out of there shithead minds, have they forgot my name, Gon Freecss, the biggest player in the school, in no need for a relationship, and definitely not looking for one. Don't get me wrong, I can be in a relationship , but where's the fun in that, being with different people and trying new things is on of the reasons why I get my strong ass out of bed in the morning. The biggest reason being if my aunt mito came into my room asking me to get up the first time and I comes again for the second time as I still remain in my bed.

I shiver at the thought. Relationships aren't bad they just aren't my thing, you know being sappy like having feelings, crying over one another, wondering why the other person is coming home so late, being clingy, jealousy, to much feelings, and people ask why I'm a player.....tch.