Only after some time of trying to push through the pain in my head, colour and shaped started to appear again.

I'm standing in a kitchen but everything around me is much taller. The counter tops only reaching eye level and the wood on the cupboards were a dark wood and tiled white flooring.

I knew this kitchen.

It's my dad's personal kitchen he would cook our meals in and serve at the round wooden dining table within the kitchen. I remember that but it was always just me and him eating. I guess that's not the real case.

Turning to my left I saw my dad standing close by and I tugged on his pants leg and he turned to look down at me, showing an instant smile to his face and picked me up into his arms.

"What is it princess?" Dad

"Are the cookies ready?"

My dad nodded and turned his head to the left.

"Jin are you okay to take out the cookies?" Dad

"Yes Dad." Jin

I heard his familiar voice but to sound much younger than from what I remember. I swung my neck around to see a boy with black hair but white rounded ears skip over to the oven beside us, sliding on a pair of red oven mitts and opened up the oven door.

"Remember be careful. They'll be super hot." Dad

I was placed to sit on the island and now my little legs hung off the edge of the island as I eagerly watched Jin take out the black tray filled with round chocolate chip cookies and place them on the far end of the island.

My dad closed the oven door and stepped closer to Jin to place a hand to his shoulder and look down proudly at the cookies.

"These came out great Jin! You did a good job." Dad

Dad ruffled at his hair between Jin's ears and Jin just shyly looked down at his cookies smiling from ear to ear and mumbling a thank you.

As I watched the two I noticed a little hand peak up from the side corner just next to the tray and a pair of spotted round ears peak up.

I giggled, covering my mouth knowing who it was and watched the small hand grab a cookie but let out a cry of pain as he instantly let go of the cookie.

"Yah! Jungkook those are hot!!" Jin

Jungkook ignored him and continued to cry whilst my dad rushed over to him to bend down and take his hand to examine. I slide off the island and wriggled myself down until my feet reached the floor anf ran around the island and ran into Jungkook to hug him tightly.

There's nothing better than hugs and Jungkook always loves my hugs.

His cries turned into little sniffles as he buried his face into my neck as he hugged me back but I just held him there until he was calm but even then I didn't let go. I rubbed his back to soothe him.

"It's okay Kookie. Don't be sad."

I told him whilst hugging him with all my might and even closed by eyes but when I opened then again I was back in the white and navy blue decorated kitchen.

But.

I was hugging onto someone.

And not just anyone.

Jungkook.

My entire body froze for a moment once I realised what I was doing but Jungkook's arms were around me too holding me close to his body.

I took a look around the room to find everyone including Namjoon who has now popped into the kitchen was standing by the doorway staring back at me as if shocked.

Out of panic I pulled away from Jungkook, ripping myself from his body and shyly looked down to the floor not able to meet Jungkook's eyes.

"I'm sorry."

Jungkook's giggle surprised me but he just swung his arm around my shoulder and pulled me back to his chest.

"It's no problem." Jungkook

"Y/n what did you remember this time?" Namjoon

He asked walking towards us. His hair was damp from his shower that Jimin had previously stated that he was doing.

"How did you know I remembered something?"

"It was obvious Y/n. Your eyes glazed over and you ran towards Jungkook and called him Kookie." Taehyung

"Yeah no one will want to hug on purpose." Yoongi

"Fuck you Yoongi." Jungkook

"You wish." Yoongi

Jungkook choked and I felt him shake his head but Yoongi laughed that Jungkook didn't respond back.

"I remembered Jin making cookies in the kitchen with my dad and Jungkook burned his hand on the freshly baked cookies."

"Ah." Jungkook

I heard him sigh and some how relax more against my body but didn't seem to want to let go of me either which was nice because I was starting to enjoy this hug more by the second.

"Oh yeah. I remember that day. He hasn't changed a bit." Jin

I saw the way Jin squinted his eyes towards Jungkook and Jungkook just shrugged.

"Well this is a good thing then. Two memories in one day. I'm sure they'll start to flood back to you in no time now." Namjoon

He said flashing me a beaming smile showing off his dimples and sat down beside Yoongi at the table but Jimin slide of a bowl of raw chunks of beef towards him. That would usually make me cringe but Jungkook's hug right now were distracting me or it could be because I'm getting use to seeing them eat raw meat every now and then.

"It should be me next!!" Taehyung

"No way!! For sure it's going to be me!!" Jimin

"Fuck you all I was the first she remembered." Yoongi

I could only smile as they started to bicker around the table about who I would remember next while enjoying the warmth of Jungkook's arms around me. I guess judging by what I remembered and Jungkook's sudden need to hold me as close as he could, tells me that maybe we did this a lot as kids. I don't know yet but I'm sure that was the case because it all just seemed fitting.