Chapter 34| Kaliedoscope ( عکس رنگوں کے )

Start from the beginning

"Your Rina doesn't love me back actually! That's the problem!"

He picked him up and fixed him in his lap playfully.

Hamza shared a shocking look to Sarrinah who was utterly embarrassed.

"Well.... Dude.. Can I call you Dude?"

Hamza initiated, chilling in his new comfortable seat. Sarrinah and Hakan eyed him amusingly.

"You can."

He chuckled. Sarrinah couldn't resist to have a look of her favorite picture perfect moment.

She heard his happy echoes after five freaking years. Tears brimmed up in her eyes, thinking that she had lost some of the most beautiful time with her husband in these years. Yes Sarrinah Shams! He was no more a wandering lover or obsessed best friend. He was your husband. He still was.

That was too much for a scarred heart that was near to burst with longing, sadness and what not. She ruined their happiness. Might be he was right.

"Could you... stop nearby a mosque.. It's maghrib!"

Sarrinah mumbled staring outside the window. Hakan barely heard her due to busy in bantering with Hamza but he nodded quietly.

"Ridwaan? Can you stop nearby a mosque?"

He asked him in their native language.

"The usual one in which you offer Jummah or some other, Efende?"

He asked obediently. Sarrinah understood the broken bits and word Jummah namaz cleared the rest of her confusion. She stopped herself from making an eye contact with Hakan or else she would collapse right away. She needed fresh air or her lungs would explode by the guilt that sucked her in, right after the moment she heard his laugh. As if, it just reminded her the memory lane. How he was? Carefree and lost in laughter attacks? Never being rigid or serious? But... but she did it for him right? She lost the love because he wouldn't be lost some day. She did it for his good dreams, success and strong identity or did she actually ... took that Hakan away from him? Something was buzzing in mind like never before. The reason that she was never inclined to face him was this. She won't be able to bottle up her inner self for long after reflecting in her real mirror. It was Hakan Zuraiz! Being her ultimate answer! Always!

"We reached, Sir!"

She didn't even waited for a second when the car stopped and pushed the door, taking a gulp of fresh air. Tears irritated eye balls as wind got harsh cold after the sun set. The wide silk red scarf sliped from her hair and rested on her shoulders, aura covered in charcoal velvet ankle length coat. She had wore high neck and loose long bottoms, covering herself good but still shivering due to the coldness of weather or their past?

"Raina?"

It was his warm whisper and she exhaled a cold steamy breathe, turning to him, lost. Her nose was red and cheeks were plump.

Ridwan drove to park somewhere while Hamza eyed her worriedly.

"Cover yourself!"

Hakan noticed something subtle yet didn't address anything except two words. He asked Hamza to hold his long coat for a moment and the kiddo obeyed him at once. He wore a full sleeved charcoal sweater, a perfect fit that he took off and passed it to Sarrinah. He adjusted the long coat on his tough shoulders afterwards.

"There's no need, I'll...."

Before she could manage to wipe her wet lashes or rubbed her red nose, he leaned forward and took off her long coat quietly.