Chapter 5

Chapter 5

W-what?! A c-couple?!" A finger is placed on my lip in order to silence me. "Butters, I'm in love with you. I know you think I've been teasing you just for the sexual things but that's not true. I may be a titty fanatic, but I've fallen for you." The words won't come out of mouth. I don't even know what to say. All I can do is embrace Kenny into a tight hug and start crying. "W-why didn't y-you tell me sooner, K-Kenny?"

Here I am, practically sobbing into Kenny's body. I've never thought I'd hear such words from him. I can't believe this. I get pushed off gently and Kenny is holding my hands with his. "Butters, please don't cry. You're too precious to cry." Ironically his statement makes me want to cry even more! But I try to suppress my tears. "K-Kenny, I'm s-sorry for c-crying!" The blonde gently strokes my hair and then kisses my head. "Don't be sorry. It's my fault." Oh, Kenny... You have no idea what you're doing to me right now.

-later-

Somehow, Kenny has stayed for a sleepover. We are both laying in my bed, Kenny half naked. I offered him to wear one of my pajamas but he said my clothes are too girly for him. Oh well. Through the course of the day we've been talking about becoming a couple and we agreed to officially be boyfriends. I'm extremely happy. Suddenly I feel a warm contact on my neck. "K-Kenny?" He continues to kiss and lick my neck, tracing down to my collarbone. I know what he's trying to do and as much as I want to, I can't help but to have a little bit of doubt towards the sex crazed blonde. "D-don't do that." He stops and whispers into my ear, "But I want you so much, Buttercup." I know I'm blushing like crazy. I give Kenny a quick kiss on the lips. "I d-do too, b-but I think it c-can wait, r-right?" "Can we at least make out?" I guess kissing is fine for now, so I nod. Kenny rolls on top of me and presses his lips passionately against mine. As he does this, he grinds his hips against mine, making me hard. I hate this. I hate how I know how horny I can get with Kenny around. I'm such a dirty boy. Before I can get convinced to go any further, I try to push Kenny off but to no avail. "Don't try to push me off, Buttercup. I'm just kissing you is all." ️Aw jeez. He just has to be a teasing little fella, huh? His lips come back into contact with mine and shoves his tongue inside my mouth. I gasp and attempt to kick him, horribly failing. His tongue gently massages my tongue, mixing tastes. Hmm, he tastes like strawberries.... As I continue to struggle I find myself moaning into his kiss. My struggling ends as I cautiously kiss Kenny back. Wow, I can't believe I'm doing this! After what seems like a lifetime, we break the kiss. While I'm here flushed and panting like a dog, Kenny gazes down at me, smiling. "Heh. Thanks for making out with me. You tasted like candy." He rolls over next to me and covers us both with a blanket. As he cuddles into me, he kisses my cheek and says goodnight. "Goodnight, my sweet little Butters." I smile at his sweet gesture. Kenny can be real adorable when he's not horny. I nuzzle my face into the crook of his neck before drifting off to sleep. "You tasted like strawberries, K-Kenny."