"Y/n? Y/n?" Lee was going round the castle trying to look for you.

"Lee?" You said opening your door.

"What are you doing?" He asked, as you walked past him- putting your hair up.

"I'm going with Harry to save sirius." You told him.

"You can't." He stated.

"Yes I can." You said back, walking towards the main common room area.

"No you can't. I promised Fred I'd look after you." He was trying to keep up with your fast paced walk.

"Lee, stay here. I'll come back- and if I don't. Well give Fred my stuff." You shrugged and waited for Ron, Hermione and Harry to come down.

He looked slightly concerned but nodded, going back out the common room.

You snuck through the castle and got to umbridges office, "alohomora." Harry whispered entering the room.

Ron closed the door after you all walked in.

Harry was at her portal instantly, the green flame taking over it. He wanted to alert the order of Sirius' situation for backup.

"Are you mental we're going with you." Ron said.

"It's too dangerous!" He warned.

"Harry you can't expect to do this alone." You exclaimed, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"When are you going to get it into your head? We're in this together." Hermione was soon interrupted by umbridge.

"That. You. Are." She was covered in dirt and her clothes her slightly charred, in a different situation you would have laughed uncontrollably in her face.

She had people from her inquisitorial squad gather up some of the members of the DA, trying to help Harry in some way. You were being grasped by one of them as Harry was tied to a chair.

Umbridge lowered herself to his face, "you were going to Dumbledore weren't you?" She asked, oblivious to the real reasoning.

"No." Harry stated. She slapped him round the face, enraging you heavily.

You were extremely tempted to make her go flying out of the room, but it was disturbed by snapes appearance, "you sent for me headmistress." He made himself noticed.

"Snape. Yes. The time has come for answers whether he wants to give them to me or not have you brought the veritaserum?" She questioned, it was clear as you watched the scene unfold she was heavily embarrassed- trying to make up for it by seeming dominant.

"I'm afraid you've used up all my stores interrogating students and the last of it on miss chang." You felt a wave of guilt flooding your body, she didn't snitch on purpose the truth had been forced out of her by an ugly toad woman, "unless you wish to poison him, which I assure you I would have the greatest sympathy if you did, I cannot help you." He turned away.

"He's got padfoot!" Harry exclaimed, "he's got padfoot at the place where it's hidden." You knew what he was telling Snape, padfoot- sirius' name on the marauders map.

"Padfoot? What is padfoot? Where what is hidden? What is he talking about Snape?" She was heavily aggravated.

Snape turned back around with a blank expression on his face, "no idea." He walked off briskly- to tell the order about sirius' situation.

"Very well. You've given me no choice potter. As this is an issue of ministry security you leave me with no alternative." You furrowed your eyebrows at her words, "the cruciatus curse ought to loosen your tongue."