°

Mujhy likhny sy kesy rok skty ho tum
Meri soch py Raaj krogy
Kesy soch skty ho tum👀

"assalam-o-alikum" he said and kissed her neck.
"w/Salam, aap kb aye?" she questioned him.
"kl raat Aya... Tum to mere Bina hi so gy..." he said with a cute pout.
"I'm sorry... Main boht tkh gy thy"
"its fine baby" he said
Then after a few minutes he continued.

"aaj main Karachi ja rha hun.... Thora kaam hai..." he said and looked up at her face but instantly panicked seeing her eyes shedding tears.
"meri jaan... Kya Hua... Kyun ro rhi ho... Btao mujhy..." she started sobbing more so shahzain got up and held her in her arms and rubbed her back to calm her.

"I-ill m-miss y-you" she said between sniffles.
"babe.... I'll be gone for a day only... But I promise I'll try coming back the same day yeah?" he said to her and she nodded hiding the real pain behind a fake smile.

Suddenly a wave of nausea hit her and she rushed to the bathroom to empty her stomach.
Shahzain came and moved her hair out of the way.
Tears gathered in noors eyes.
She was exhausted.

"Zain... Aap jayen yahan sy... I'll manage."
"hell no, I'm not leaving you in this state, did you even have dinner last night? He asked angrily.
She just looked at the ground giving him his answer.
He sighed and made her sit on the counter.
She got cleaned up and shazain made her eat her breakfast even though she was nauseous all again just by the smell of it.

It was time for him to leave and noor was bawling her eyes out.
"p-please don't go" she said.
"baby.... Look at me please" he said not understanding why she was behaving like this.
There was definetly something he didn't know.
She looked at him as he Kneeled in front of her.
"baby... Is there something you want to tell me? Koi baat hai jissy aap pareshan hai?" he asked with concern in his eyes.
"btao mujhy please" he continued.
She shook her head at him negatively and he sighed and said.
"we'll talk about this tonight. OK?" he moved forward and kissed her passionately.
She kissed him back with the equal fervor.
After all it was going to be their last kiss.

"I love you... I love you so much please never forget that." she whispered to him as a tear rolled down her cheek.
"I love you, I'll forever love you" he said wiping the tears and kissing her temple for the last time.

"shahzainnnnn " came nafisas voice from the hallway.
He kissed her lips one last time and rushed towards his room before his mother finds out about his whereabouts.

She went downstairs and saw him saying his Salam to everyone.
"noor beta shahzain ja rhy hain aap bhi mil ly aa ky" said romaisa.
She came forward and hugged his waist while he embraced her as well.
"Allah Hafiz zain" she said looking up at him while she could feel kinza stare at the back of her head.
"khuda hafiz Ain" he said and kissed her forehead.
This much affection was normal for them so so no one really suspected anything.
As he was leaving the house kinza stopped him and he looked at him with disgust.
"what?" he spat at her.
"won't you say bye to me?"
"no" he Said and moved past her while the rest of the family members tried keeping their giggles at bay.

He never liked her.
She was the kind to hit on any guy friends.
She was totally different from his Ain.

On the way to Karachi shazain had a bad feeling but shrugged it off.

At the haveli noor was packing her stuff while trying hard not to cry.
Nafisa entered her room and helped her pack.
"beta shahzain zyada gussa to nhi Hua Tha na University Wali baat sun ky?" she asked and noor internally panicked.
"nhi mama... Bss aapko to pta hai na thory dyr ky lye naaraz thy lekin phir tkh ho gy" she lied with much difficulty.
"accha chlo shukr hai usny sary ghr ko srr py nhi uyhaya." and she laughed.