- Farewell? (Extended Version)

Start from the beginning

He nodded.

I smiled. Maybe he will remember everything soon then Ally won't leave. I doubt she will anyways. She love him too much to leave like that.

We got to the ice cream shop ordered our sundaes then left back to his place.

J-Hope: So...Ally and I been through a lot?

Jungkook: Yes. Noona loves you very much, you guys met at a park.

J-Hope: We did?

"Yes. You did." I said.

Jungkook: You ran into each other, and to you it was like love at first sight ^^

He chuckled.

J-Hope: Really?

"Yeah, you went for a jog early in the morning, we were in New York."

His eyes widen.

J-Hope: No way!

"Hehehe.."

Jungkook:ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ

we got home and I went straight to play with my adorable nephews.

>>>>>

-J-Hope POV-

I greeted everyone when I got back home before I went upstairs to my room. Ally was in there, crying.

"Ally..?" I mumbled.

She turned around then looked away wiping away her tears.

"Ally..what's wrong?"

She held on to me burrying her face into my chest and let out a loud sob. My instant reaction was to console her. Hearing her cries made my eyes watery, I don't even know why she's upset and it makes me upset seeing her like this.

"What's wrong?" I cupped her face and forced her to look at me.

"My..m-my...*sobs*"

My heart raced. "Your what? What's going on?"

"My parent's died......."

My jaw slightly dropped, my heart ached for her. "I'm so sorry Ally.."

She held on to me tighter, I embraced her.

"H-how do you know?"

"My...my...my aunt just called me...My parent's are gone..." she cried louder.

I pulled her closer to me and silently cried with her, this can't get any worse. I can't remember what we had and now she lost her parents.

She pulled away from the hug and took a few deep breaths.

"I have to go home." She said.

"Home? But you are..." I stopped when I realized what she meant by home.

"I'm going to attend my parents funeral then I'll come back, hopefully."

"Hopefully?"

She continued to cry then looked away.

"Ally.." I said.

"Jay...this is too much for me, I'm gonna go crazy any minute. Too much has been going on, why am I still standing? Why can't I just die and suffer all the consequences.?"

I don't know what to say.

She walked out the room and proceeded downstairs, I followed behind her.

Ally: Guys.

Everyone turned and all their smiles faded, she stood in front. Before they could say anything she explained the tragedy.

Jungkook: Noona..I'm so sorry for your loss..