Landon made his way over to the couches that were placed outside on the patio.

I go to the railing looking around in amazement.

It was so beautiful, the natural light forming from the moon right onto the garden, and the stars were lit up brightly.

I smiled to myself in utter happiness.

I turned around to see Landon sitting back on the chairs with his legs spread, he had a cigarette in his mouth while his eyes were kept on me.

I walk over to him and sit down, but his arms come around my waist pulling me to his lap.

I blush slightly but move around so I could get comfortable.

His arms around me tighten as his jaw visibly clenches.

He puts out the cigarette and moves my legs around him so that now I was straddling him.

I put my arms around his neck to support me. 

He brings his face to mine, just inches away from my lips.

Landon moves his head to my neck and kissed it softly.

I felt tingles go up to my spine at the feeling.

He moved his head back up in front of mine and stared into my eyes.

His grey eyes were shining, his black hair falling onto them, his plump lips looking luscious.

He moved his hand up to a piece of hair that fell from my face, he pulled it behind my ear as his fingers grazed my cheek slightly.

I bit my bottom lip, trying to contain the shivers from crawling onto my arms.

His gaze went to my lips immediately, he brought his hand to my lip, his thumb grazing over it and pulling it out.

"Don't." He says, his voice was deep and raspy.

I look up to his eyes as they were already set on mine, his face held no emotion though his eyes held something else.

I looked back to his lips, as I felt myself leaning in.

Our lips just an inch away from touching, his minty breath mingled with mine.

Not holding it in any longer, I smashed my lips against his.

I moved my lips against him hungrily, missing the feeling they brought.

His lips moved against mine with the same effect. 

Our lips moved against each other skilfully, full of hunger and desire.

One of his hands wrapped around my neck tightly but not enough to hurt me, as he pushed my lips against his more.

My hands sat on his chest feeling every muscle.

Our tongues move together blissfully.  

He moves his lips away from my own retracting them to my neck.

I moan in delight and move my hands down further from his chest.

He tenses when my hands move just above his V-line.

He breaks his lips away from my neck and stares at me deeply.

"Layla, 

He says but I cut him off by boldly moving my hand down further.

I was now an inch away from touching his hard erection.

His hold on me tightened, as his hand around my throat pulled me to him.