"Don't look behind you." He says watching me intently.

I furrow my eyebrows but nod my head slowly.

He takes my hand in his and guides me towards his car.

We get in and he starts driving out of the place.

I watch Landon's eyes glow under the street lights as we pass them, keeping on his emotionless face.

"Mine or yours?" He asks me once we hit a red light.

"Yours," I answer him.

He nods his head and speeds away once the light had turned green.

Once we made it to his house, we went straight to his room.

I asked him If I could shower to which he said yes, so I went and showered, brushed my teeth and hair, then went back to his room.

He gave me one of his smaller black shirts and shorts to wear, which weren't very small but I'm not complaining.

Landon wasn't in his room, so I decided to go downstairs.

I make it to the living room which was probably bigger than my whole house combined.

I sit there and as I was about to pull out my phone a door bursts open from my right, a blonde-haired girl walks out of a room pulling her skirt down and straightening her hair down.

Her blue eyes meet mine, her eyes shocked but then quickly change into a glare.

Uh, what.

She was wearing a short white skirt with a small cut crop top with two straps pairing it all with heals.

She was very pretty but that glare threw me off right away.

I watched as Landon walked out of the same room after her, and his eyes went straight to me.

I looked down at my hands nervously.

"Leave." His voice says and I snap my gaze up and see him looking at the girl.

She sends him a wink and turns her gaze to me smirking while swaying her hips slightly walking out.

Once she's out the door Landon walks over and stands in front of me.

I keep my gaze cast down.

"Layla." He says, then I feel his hand under my chin as he tilts my head up to him.

"I didn't fuck her." 

My eyes widen and my face turns red from embarrassment.

He lifts his hand higher know placing it on my cheek.

He leans down to my ear and whispers,

"I only have eyes for you, love." His voice says huskily in my ear.

He brings his head in front of me and places a gentle kiss in the corner of my mouth.

Which made my whole body explode with butterflies.

He stands up straight and holds his hand out for me.

I take it and walk behind him as he leads us somewhere.

We make it to two black doors, he pulls one open and walks through, me following behind.

I gasp at the sight in front of me.

It was a garden filled with flowers, a water fountain, and a huge balcony looking over the scenery.

There was the best view of the moon and stars too.