11 : Linked fates

Start from the beginning

"Yes, two guns and my laptop if they didn't destroy it... I left so quickly I didn't check" she replied, a sigh leaving her lips when she realised how impulsive it was not to take anything.

"Okay listen, I will go with Mino while Jimin and the others will call everyone else. If I can open every door and if we're all ready, maybe we could fight them" he grabbed her arm, catching her off guard as she didn't realise she was shaking so bad.

His touch gave her electric shocks through her body as hope struck again. A relieved sigh escaped her pink lips when she scanned his face to find comfort and support.

"Don't fucking leave me with them, okay?" she asked, more like ordered as she acknowledged his plan. A cocky smirk escaped from his lips, his hand letting go of her arm as he made a head sign for Mino to follow him.

"You'll be safe, Princess" he nodded, disappearing in the hallways and labyrinth of the train.

Then, Jiyoon gave a knowing look to Jimin before they all split up.

"You know why I never liked you, kiddo?" the old man played with his knife in between his fingers, a nonchalant attitude as he leaned against the metal wall, facing the young man who was already covered in blood.

He didn't answer, spitting the blood out of his mouth as anger was rising inside him. He could take the punches, but being tied up was the worst. He was useless, he couldn't even stand for himself.

"I mean, I had high hopes but as soon as you started to make my daughter doubt about the project, I knew I had to deal with you" he chuckled, eyes traveling to the screen that displayed the cameras footage of Jiyoon walking down the hallways.

"Go rot in hell" he spoke through clenched teeth, before having his hair pulled back by the guard behind him and groaning in pain.

"Well... I would but hell doesn't exist" he shrugged, finger brushing against the blade of his bloody knife.

"Tell that to the billion souls that you killed" he snapped back, eyes burning with anger and violence.

Hansul scoffed at his reply. "That I killed?" He emphasised the second word and raised a brow, crossing his arms under his chest while giving him a knowing look before the sound of the heavy metal door echoed in the room.

Their eyes locked in seconds when the guard let go of him harshly, making him almost lose his balance on the chair as she ran to him.

Her knees hit the floor without hesitation as she put her arms around his body, making his head rest on her shoulder.

"Yoonie... I told you not to-" he started, voice muffled by her hair as frustration rose inside him when he couldn't hug her back.

"Baby- I was so scared" she cried out in the crook of his neck. "We have a plan, trust me" she lowered her voice, lips brushing against his bleeding temple when she whispered.

"Where are your manners Jiyoon? You're not saying hello to me?" His irritating raspy voice made her pull away from the hug, standing on her feet next to Jungkook.

"I'd rather not give you more recognition" her jaw clenched, eyes becoming as dark as night. "Let him go, you don't gain anything from hurting him"

"Oh I think I do" he smiled bitterly, taking a step forward as she froze, not wanting to leave Jungkook from a single meter. "I gain what you didn't gave me, respect. You were supposed to follow my path, Jiyoon. You were supposed to listen, instead of that you chose this idiot and ruined our plan" as he got closer, his fists closed around the knife, the contrast between his smile and his body language made Jiyoon squeeze herself in between Jungkook's thighs. She put her arm around his neck, his short and heavy breathing telling her he took more punches than she thought.

"If you're so mad about it, then I should be the one you're hitting" she blinked, lips pressed as she displayed a blank expression, making Jungkook look up at her. "Stop it!" he gasped, hands searching to escape the ropes that tied him like he had more strength to save her than for his own life.

"Sir, we have a problem, the Back is attacking the other cars" the guard spoke, two fingers pressed against his earpiece.

Hansul's eyes shot wide open as he jumped to the computer, typing to find access to the other cameras.

Jiyoon looked down at Jungkook, giving him a small smile while her fingers brushed away some blood dripping down his lips.

"Close the door, they can't come here anyway" he spoke through clenched teeth, fist smashing the keyboard as a groan escaped his mouth.

The guard nodded, walked to the door and locked it with the code.

- Taehyung's pov -

They really turned her room upside down.

Fuck.

The laptop is on the floor, under the table and I just hope it's not broken.

"I'll try to find the guns," Mino said as he started to look around, leaving me the shitty task of turning on the computer.

I squatted down to pick it up and sat down on a chair, turning the screen on.

It's broken on the side, but I just hope it's only superficial damage.

The screen is glitching, and surprisingly it wasn't actually turned off since a window opens.

My eyes widen at the sight of the window.

For fuck's sake! Why is my file on the screen?

"What the fuck" I mumbled, hoping Mino didn't hear me. My heart skipped a bit, I didn't know she did so much research about me...

But was it her?

As I scrolled down the pages, something I didn't know existed appeared in front of my eyes.

My birth certificate.

"Yooo this 38 is beautiful"

I heard Mino coming behind me, hearing the click of the charger.

Anger flushed through my veins, I couldn't hear anything and all I saw was red.

"You okay dude?" he put his hand on my shoulder, making me jump on my chair as I stood up quickly, taking the laptop under my arm.

"Let's just get this shit over with" I blurted out, taking the gun from his hand before storming out the room, not caring if he would follow.

He needs to pay, no matter what it costs.

I swear Dad, I'll break you like you broke me.

_______________________________

A/N :

Heyy babeeees!!
I'm sorry it took me so long to update... Life is really making me struggle lately

I'm also sorry because the chapter is short but since we're close to the end I wanted to cut it so I won't end up with 5000 words lol

I hope you still like the story!!
What did you think about the scene with Tae?👀

⭐️ and comment please... It means a lot ❤️

Much love
~ gigi