Chapter 60: Avenge

Start from the beginning

"I understand now. You don't have to be alone again. You can tell me. Don't keep secrets from me from now on." He spoke as he looked into my eyes and I nodded.

"6 years was too long Eren. How come you still love me?" I asked. I feel like crying again. What did I do to deserve this loyalty despite hurting him multiple of times.

"Because I have something from me that made me remember you every single day." He smiled as he headed over to the drawers near the bed and pulled a box.

I looked at him curiously and he just laughed.

"Tadaaa!" He said as he opened the box and it revealed the doll I made him before and the red scarf.

My tears slowly fell but I was grinning like crazy. Damn, how can I forget these things that keeps the two of us connected. I am the idiot one here!

"Shit. Stop crying Mikasa. Are you okay?" He said as he helped me wipe my tears but I just laughed at him.

"Idiot. You made me cry!" I laughed.

I kissed him and he froze suddenly. His mouth was hanged open as he looked back at me.

"Thank you Eren. For keeping these and for waiting for me." I said with teary eyes and he hugged me. I cried in happiness on his chest and he let go.

He picked the scarf and wrapped it around my neck like he used to do and smiled at me.

"You're the only one I'll ever wrap in my scarf." Eren said and he pulled me into a kiss.

Kiss where you can feel sincerity, emotions, longing, love, and more like something warm is holding my heart. It was passionate, soft, and peaceful, my mind went blank and I could only think of him and feel how happy I am.

"I love you Mrs. Jaeger." He spoke and I grinned.

"I love you too Mister!" I spoke and we stayed like that for a while, just listening to each other's breaths, hugging and not letting go of each other's warmth.

We heard a knock on the door and we slowly parted though he still held my waist.

"Come in." Eren spoke and the servant came into view.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you young master, young lady. Miss Azumabito is here for you Lady Mikasa." She said as she bowed and I smiled at Eren.

"You have work right? I will be fine love. Especially now that Kiyomi is here." I spoke.

"Hmm okay. I'll just be at my office if you need anything." He said and kissed my cheek as we both headed to the door and the servant still bowed her head.

"Call me if you need anything or just ask the servants okay?" He spoke one last time and I nodded planting a small kiss on his lips.

"Don't worry Eren. Your wife is not weak." I grinned and winked at him before I followed the servant to where Kiyomi is.

He stood there for a while just watching me walk and then went to the other way to where his office is located.

"Mikasa-sama! It's good to see you back. How are you?" Kiyomi said as she bowed before me.

"I'm alright Kiyomi. Eren and I are already in good terms now. What brings you here?"  I asked as I took a seat and the servant brought us tea.

"That's good to hear Mikasa-sama. I am sorry to interrupt your moments. I brought you both good news and bad news. I am very sorry Mikasa-sama." She spoke while sipping her tea.

"What is it Kiyomi?" Good news and bad news? I want to hear it. I don't like to wait even if my heart is beating like crazy. What could it be?

"The inspector we hired before have given me some information." She said as she handed me an envelope.