Poetic Justice ₪ XXII

Start from the beginning

"I'm difficult? You were hitting me for no fucking reason! Walking around here with a stank ass attitude."

"REALLY THOUGH? You out of your damn mind, you started this shit disrespecting me. Being a dick to me after I asked you a simple question, thought I was going to let the shit slide? I don't think so, why should I need to apologize to that or to you?" I shouted.

"Fuck it then," he said getting up from the bed.

Chris

Whenever we have our moments we always manage it cool it down the next day, but it's going on day three now. If it's ever this bad, neither of us apologize. I'm not the type of man that believes in the whole, when she's wrong she's right thing. Fuck that shit, like that's for bitch niggas. When it comes to moments like this we just sit down with each other and say this is how it is, you not going to say you sorry and I'm not going to say I'm sorry. We just going to move on, I love you and you love me so ain't no point in dragging this on if we can't apologize for who is wrong. Brielle and I are one in the same, we just can't seem to be wrong. It's never just one person right. But I'm not going to apologize for something that I didn't do, you mad because I got slightly off with my mouth? Oh well that's just too damn bad, I can see if I said something foul but I didn't. If she wanted to be a bitch over nothing then do you, have fun I don't care anymore.

"Daddy what are we eating?" Mijo said as I past him by in the bathroom.

"What do you want?"

"Cereal!"

"Aight let's see what we got ." I said walking down the stairs with him.

I gave him the cereal of his choice, after he finished I put him back in the room with Brielle and close the door. I left the house and went over to Keeis to feel him in on what's been going on.

"Let me get this straight, you slept with Jasmine?"

"That's what I just said."

He smiled. "My nigga, how was it?" He asked in excitement.

"Did you not just listen to the story ? The bitch forced me to do it! If I didn't she would have told Brielle about Janae and when that didn't work she threatened rape."

"How long did you go at it for?"

"10 minutes, I had to leave I just couldn't do it anymore. I felt real bad that I couldn't do anything about it to get me out this shit."

"You got played man."

"How?"

"This shit was setup, think about it. Jasmine couldn't get you on her own so she brought in Janae, Janae started to get to know you on a personal level and started feening for you too. Jasmine worked a way to get you trapped, Janae was just the bait."

"How the fuck does that sound so damn true."

"Cause it most likely is, you wrapped it up that night right?"

"Hell yeah, I'm not stupid."

"Jasmine still talk to you?"

"Here and there she try to get my attention, but she stopped a couple of days ago."

"What about Brielle?

"What about her, we already fighting right now. At this point I don't even care about it, she getting on my damn nerves I almost told her this morning."

"That's a lie because if you were going to then you would have done it, but you scared because you know that if she's mad at you right now for something so small then imagine how she's going to be when you do tell her!"