"Bye.",She said pulling apart from him and he smiled and waved her watching her get inside her house.

He sat inside his car and grinned as his hand moves to the corner of his lips.

"Sneaky little girlfriend.",Manik muttered to himself as he started the car again and drove back.

Nandini lay down on her bed after getting freshened up.

"Don't stay up late. Get some sleep.",She messaged Manik and when he didn't reply immediately she put her phone aside.

She looked at the toys and smiled as she picked the pictures and smiled as she went through them with a small blush.

She rushed inside her closet and opened her drawer. Her eyes went to the worn out album at the end before she focused on the new one and picked it up and came back.

She spent the next few hours sticking the pictures in her album and writing down memories. She had an habit of making picture journals. She loved going through them.

Manik quickly freshened up and picked his phone to see her message. He typed a reply and wished her goodnight before moving to his study to go through his files and the presentation.

Nandini woke up late seeing she had taken a week leave wanting to take a break.

She prepared breakfast for herself and took her time taking a long hot bath and got dressed in a nice outfit.

She had messaged Manik earlier and he had said she can come by for lunch.

She put it extra efforts to make herself presentable.

It was the first time she will be going to his office as his girlfriend and not for business. It would be a lie if she said she wasn't nervous.

She thought of what to bring him and was confused on flowers and coffee.

She decided on both and took her purse and keys as she drove to her usual coffee stop and picked coffee and took a quick stop and got him flowers.

She was excited and giddy as she parked her car at the parking and gave a smile to the receptionist who recognised her from the last two times she was here and gave a nod.

She went inside the lift and walked towards Manik's cabin feeling eyes on her and whispering.

She heard them whispering about those rumours and sighed trying not to think about it as she walked to his cabin and was greeted by Sara who was walking towards her.

"Hey it's been long. I didn't know you guys had a meeting.",Sara said greeting her with a smile.

"We don't. Just came by for lunch. He is in his office?",Nandini asked her as she shifted the flowers in her other hand.

"Yes he is in. I was about to get him some coffee. He has a terrible headache. Good thing you have got it. You can go in. ",Sara said with a smirk as she pointed at the door and Nandini nodded and excused herself walking ahead and knocked lightly.

She opened the door a little and saw him leaning back on his chair with his hand on his head. His eyes were closed.

Nandini walked slowly and kept the coffee and flowers on the table and walked close to his chair.

She frowned seeing him pressing his head and walked behind him and massaged his head with her hands.

"You seem to have got better at this.",Manik said slowly relaxing a little.

Nandini stopped and looked down at him confused. It was the first time she was giving him a head massage.

"Sara, Why did you stop? While you are at it, Can you massage my shoulders too?",Manik asked as he moved his hands to his neck and stretched them.