Epilogue

to the north of the great mountains, dissected by the river that never runs dry, the jeon pack was already gifted with every blessings by the moon goddess.

it was hailed by the historians as the cradle of commerce and the birth of everything spectacular.

and the reign of alpha jungkook with his luna taehyung was the golden era.

the alpha with his stength, bravery and leadership along with the luna, who was the embodiment of care, nurture and wisdom, took the pack to great heights.

the pack progressed to its fullest; them encouraged the skills of the subjects, improving and adapting to everything. the pack withstanded the worst of the rains and severe of the droughts together.

the alliance of kim pack with the jeons through the luna, helped the kims flourish too. the trades between kims and jeons as well as exchanging of hunting grounds were reported in the coming decades.

the records state that the jeon alpha and luna had three children- the oldest, a male alpha, the middle one, a male omega and the youngest, a female alpha.

the kids were as beautiful and capable as their parents and just like their fellow pack members, the children grew with the care and love of their parents.

among the works of literature of the jeons, its not uncommon to find poerty about the same alpha and luna.

about the wars, their meeting, their love.

and lastly, whats interesting is that, among it were a piece of poetry by the luna himself.

its intriguing that it was wrote in a thin roll of paper which still had lingering scents of jasmine and strangely, markings of pigeon claw on its outside.

the yellowing piece of paper had only few lines in it, but it feels like the words contain oceans of emotions.

the lines goes like this-

can i go to sleep tonight?
may i lean my body on you tonight?
i will come back to listen to
another story of me,
may i lean my body on you tonight?

day and night, i think of you in my dreams,
i miss you.

- your love

THE END □

a/n: i hope everyone loved this story as much as i enjoyed writing it.
thankyou for everything <3