31. HEAT

when taehyung frantically woke up from sleep, it was still dark around illuminated by just moonlight. his body was scorching hot and the pain in his lower belly unbearable.

whimpering, he got rid of the tshirt, the only article of cloth he was wearing.

his vision was swimming and he himself felt the slick pouring out of him.

he have a mate to take care of him.

"j-jungkook.." his first call was barely audible, it morphing into a sob half way through.

"a-lpha..alpha" this time it was more like a desperate cry, one of his arm flailing and hitting the alpha, soundly sleeping next to him.

jungkook jolted up with a growl, eyes shining red, the only thing registering his brain is the painful cry of his omega.

must protect my omega must protect - his brain kept on chanting until his eyes found the writhing form next to him.

"oh baby" jungkook got rid of the blanket, hands immediately cradling taehyungs form, the omega curling into the touch in an instant.

"h-hurts alpha. d-do something" taehyungs face was screwed up in pain, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"shh alpha got you" he soothed the omega with kisses and soon one of his hand wrapped around the omegas straining cock.

a few tugs was all it needed for him to cum with a cry but his cock was still rock hard and taehyung was crying out for more.

as the scent of omega heat permeated his senses, jungkook could start feeling the boiling hot need inside him. mates often gets their heats and ruts together.

without further ado, the alpha got rid of his own clothes, lining himself to the hole and pushing inside in a hard thrust.

hours later the sunlight poured into the room through the gaps between curtains, but the mates had no plan on stopping.

taehyung lost count on how many times he came; he took multiple knots and is still begging for more. the alpha gave it to him till he is full and sated, until taehyung felt the intensity of his heat simmering down a little.

even when they are not fucking, taehyung would panic if jungkook ever tried to pull out or try to get out of the nest.

jungkook made sure both of them remained hydrated, eventhough it needed a lot of coaxing.

after promising that he wont go out of taehyungs sight, jungkook would go to the bathroom to get a clean washcloth and somewhat cleaned up the mess whenever he feel like he can think clearly.

and when the frenzy of his rut hits, jungkook would lose every bit of rationality and will fuck the omega in every position he can, until taehyung is crying out in pleasure.

□□□

it was the second day of the heat.

taehyung was passed out exhausted in the nest and considering both of them are sated for now, jungkook decided to refill the jug with water and get something to eat before it hits again.

so he covered his lower half with a towel and went to the kitchen, taking out some fruits and filling up the jug with water.

eventhough he had no time to think these past two days, jungkook cant help but feel how right everything felt.
he is happy, giddy?

he was brought out of his thoughts, when taehyungs distress cry echoed through the room.

in his haste, the jug of water fell down from his hand causing jungkook to slip on the same water in his run towards his mate.