The Warlord

"Stop the ship! Someone is over there near the shore!" Sakura called out to her men.

"Vice-Admiral Sakura! So you're still here! I have something important to tell you!" It was Captain Smoker.

=~+~=

"I'm already well aware of the situation here in Arabasta, but thank you for informing me. I haven't called for backup yet, so I hope that you can do it for me, Captain Smoker."

"Fine, I already got Tashigi going to Alubarna and I called for backup already. But there's something else you should know, Crocodile isn't doing this alone. It seems that he's working with Nico Robin."

"Oh? So there's something deeper going on than just a coup. Isn't she the person that has the ability to read and decipher Poneglyphs? Also, why aren't you with your men?"

"Yeah, the sole survivor of Ohara that has had a 79 million bounty on her since she was a kid. I'm not with my men because I heard that a rain-making ship that used Dance Powder was found near Nanohana. I'm heading there now."

"Well, I'll see to it that your men are safe. I hope that you'll tell the higher-ups that I got there late. I'm in a hurry to help stop the war so I shall get going now."

"Why would you want me to tell them that-" he stopped himself. "Nevermind, I'm also in a hurry, so goodbye Vice-Admiral Sakura."

=~+~=

"It seems that the battle has already started, I can't get in contact with anyone."

They must already be in Alubarna. And Luffy is probably fighting Crocodile now.

"Okay! Everyone prepare to dock the ship and prepare to travel to Alubarna! It will take us a while to get there, so by the time we get there the battle will most likely be over."

"Well, Sakura-san there's no way for us to get there any faster," Hiroshi noted.

"With that in mind, I'm going to go on ahead. Make it to Alubarna safely you guys!" Sakura waved as she jumped off the ship and used Geppo to propel away.

"W-Wait Sakura-san I'll come with you!" He turned towards the crew. "Ryuu, you'll be in charge of the crew while we're gone. Navigate them safely."

"Yes sir!"

=~+~=

"Sakura-san! Why are you in such a hurry!" Hiroshi yelled behind Sakura.

"I simply want to prevent more lives from being lost in this war." She paused. "I want to beat up the Warlord that made a whole city live in hell for years."

"I thought that you said that Monkey D. Luffy would handle it."

"I believe in him, I just want to be there just in case since he doesn't know how to fight against logia users yet."

"I see."

"Also, why are you coming along? I can handle that Warlord by myself."