27.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥

Hange was sitting down as she reads the report that Sasha gave her earlier she looks stressed.

"Hange-San, are you okay?" Eren ask

"Oh i got information about Annie Leaonhart. the managing condition was in a bad shape so it took long to find them. as the report says that there's two other from 104th trainee corps, comes from with Annie. Those two are Reiner Broun and Berthort Hoover." She says

Hange continues. "Because all of the chaos five years ago, pretty much all their family records a sloppy and messy. However, during the 57th expedition beyond the walls, the group they belong were given the false information that Eren was in the right wing."

"The female titan was also coming from the right wing too." Armin says

Sasha turns to Armin."Eh?What does it means?" Sasha ask Armin

"It means they possibility they leak information to Annie."He responds

"Hey Armin what are you talking about-" He ask, doesn't believe Armin's opinion

"I get it Eren." Hange says

"You want to say that is not much proof right? Just in case, I want to know how they are like back in training Corps?"

"I know that Reiner and Bertolt were from the same place but I have no impression of them being close to Annie.

They giving opinions how Reiner and Bertholdt behaviour, I just remain silent.

"Reiner gave everything he had fighting the female titan with me. He would have gotten crushed in her hand and if he-" Armin stop talking, he remembered something.

"What's wrong?" Eren ask

"He continues. "Reiner managed to escape but...Annie suddenly changes course...and ran into Eren's direction. "

"I...did mention that Eren might be at the rear of the centre rank. But Annie was too far away from hear."

"Did Reiner seems overly interested in Eren's location?" Hange ask

Armin gasp. "It can't be...I only started talking about Eren's location because Reiner was the one who asked about it. Furthermore, when the female was staring at her palm. He might have written a message with his blades in her hand."

Armin looked at us. "I'm sorry, It was my fault."

"It's not your fault,Armin." I reassures him.

"All of you,even if you meet Reiner or Betrholt, make sure no one let them catch notice of our suspicion and of course don't talk about
Annie Leonheart in front of them. Understood?"

"Roger!" Everyone said.

After we know the truth that Reiner and Berthold was the spies,me and the others are ready to head off. "All of you listen too." We turn our attention to him. "We're going own our ways now. So te rest is up to you. Erwin may have thrown you on squad together but everything is riding on you."

"Armin, combine your knowledge with Hange."

"Y-yes,sir!"

His attention turn to the next. "Mikasa, I don't know why are you so attached with Eren but... I will not be there to help you this time so use your upmost ability to protect Eren for all costs."

"Yes, sir. Of course." She says and nodded

"Eren,control yourself. Don't lose your objective just because your'e drowning with anger.This time don't mess up." Levi was serious adressed Eren, it made sense since that Eren does tend to get emotional sometimes.