Cha Cha:"It's nice what do you guys think?He said in a slightly cold tone while rolling his eyes."

Jay:It's alright.

Gray:"Yeah you ladies look great,he said while putting his thumb up."

Simon and Loco just nodded their heads in agreement,because they really didn't wanna acknowledge this girl and who could blame them right?

Thankfully we had someone to break this awkward moment,and we were all nothing
but grateful.

(Sasha's P.O.V):After spending so much time searching for a dress,Thomas and I finally narrowed our choices down and found the perfect dress hopefully we stick with this
choice and won't turn back.

Thomas:Guess what everybody it wasn't easy  but we finally found the right dress!

Mom:Oh really let me see what you picked out baby.

Sasha:"Well this is what I found it's nothing that special but it's the closest dress that describes me,she said while showing her the dress."

Mom:It's actually very beautiful,and you're right this dress definitely describes you now go try it on to see how it fits you and after we're done we'll go look for some shoes to go with it.

Sasha:Ok.

Willow:Well I'm gonna go change out of my dress now.

Ava:Me too.

I went inside the dressing stall to try on my dress,once I had it on I admired the sight of the dress in the mirror with mixed emotions going through my mind.

Everything's happening so fast,I never thought I'd see myself getting married like this and if I knew any better I would've thought that this was one of my parent's attempts to make me move out of the house.

And if it is then it's definitely working they've got their wish,Jay said that my life won't be
all that different during the course of this marriage let's see if he's actually right.

Thomas:"Sasha are you finished trying on the dress yet?He asked from outside of the stall."

Sasha:Uh yeah I'll be out in just a sec.

Thomas:Ok we're all waiting.

I took a deep breath one more time before stepping out of the stall in my dress,when I came out it was like everyone saw a ghost I'm not sure if I liked this attention or not if the circumstances were different then I'd be
more sure.

Thomas:"Wow,he said amazed by the sight in front of him."

Sasha:Is the dress ok?

Mom:"Oh yes Sasha it's perfect,she said with a big smile."

Quinn:Oh trust me that dress is perfect sis,
you're gonna look like the rock star you already are at your own wedding.

Willow:I agree with Quinn it's awesome.

Thomas:Yeah you look so good in that dress it makes me question why I'm not straight.

Willow:"Thomas,she said slightly elbowing him."

Thomas:What it's a compliment right Quinn?

Quinn:I guess.

Jada:That's a very nice dress Sasha are you sure you picked the right one that you're gonna stick with?

Sasha:Of course.

Mrs.Park:Well I think it's perfect my soon to be daughter in law,I love the details on this dress it's beautiful.