L.HS | Meant To Be

Start from the beginning

You looked to the side seeing Gowon, Hyejoo's soulmate peering at you worriedly "No Gowon-ah" you sighed as you shifted your weight so that you could scan the small café "I don't know what was I even expecting to be honest" you said.

You heard a snicker from behind you "Like anyone would want to be your soulmate" Hyejoo laughed, you sent her a glare "Like you're a joy to be around" you said.

"Yah yah yah, stop it you two" Gowon said, making Hyejoo shut her mouth almost immediately "haha whipped" you laughed at her, she sent a glare at you, sliding a hot chocolate on the counter "Table 2" she said, still glaring at you, while she stared at her girlfriend from time to time.

You thanked her tiredly, eyes traveling over the table where a handsome guy sat. Squinting your eyes a little, you noticed that he looked rather sad.

Sitting at the table was Lee Heeseung a fellow student at your school. The two of you had ever spoken to each other, mainly because you had nothing in common. Plus, beside you knowing Sunoo, , you had no networks with him but, you knew of him.

He knew of you too. Under his cold distant exterior, he is quite observant. Oblivious to the rest of the school, he actually knew everyone's names and some things about them, whether finding them out of rumours or on his own.

He too hadn't found his soulmate yet. Everyday when he arrived back at home, his parents would pry and pry If he had found them yet, in which he'd always answer no, though, he didn't really talk to people much.

His classes was no different either, he really didn't have the intention to make friends. Well until Sunoo and his group introduced themselves where he comfortably familiarised himself with.

However, you never spoke to him. You were with one of the boys sometimes, but most of the time you'll either be a third wheel to Hyejoo and Gowon or you'd be alone.

He was curious about you, let alone the other foreign feelings he had. He found you interesting and pretty to say at least, though he wouldn't say it out loud "Hot chocolate for one?" he looked up to see your eyes staring down at him with a kind smile on your face.

Opening his mouth to thank you, no words came out. You were much closer to him than you've even been before. From where he was, he could see the cute natural blush dusted on your face and your unique features.

You were absolutely beautiful in his eyes. Wait what? He gulped a little to soothe his throat "Hey" he said, you waved as you looked at him in the eye, your mouth agapes a little "Woah, you're eyes are gorgeous!" you exclaimed.

The two of your eyes widened as a warm, happy feeling surged through your body. The two of you stayed still, eyes locked together as both of your shock seeps in "N-no way..." you brought your hand to cover your mouth "There's n-no way.."

So many emotions began to overwhelm you, causing your eyes to water. After so many turn downs and disappointment, you had finally found your soulmate "This was unexpected" Heeseung said with a little wobble in his voice as he looked up to you.

"I-.... Uhhh-... I-I" since when the heck did you start stuttering 928373692928 times in a sentence? Heeseung closed his mouth, biting a lip as he gestured to the other side of the table "do you want to sit down?" he asked you.

You giggled a little at his awkwardness. The only way you've seen this guy is harsh exterior and 'leave me alone' vibes. Now your views had changed.

You took the seat gladly, looking over at Hyejoo and Gowon who were looking at you curiously myour eyes traveled back to Heeseung who was in front of you "So I guess we're soulmates?" he asked you gave him a soft smile and said "I guess so"