ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⑦

*Harry's P.O.V*
* I went upstairs to my room bursting out tears because now everyone thinks I made that faggot cry I hate him I wish I never listened to Niall I hate Louis he's the worst person alive he doesn't deserve to live*

*I locked my room's door and belly-flopped into my bed crying I can hear someone coming upstairs*
"HARRY HARRY STYLES OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!"
* That was my mom I expected her to be there*

"Mom leave me alone I don't want anyone in my room"

"Harry if you don't open the door I'm going to let your dad talk to you instead of me!"

* If you guys don't get the point my dad cares about gemma more than me and he scares me when he's mad I went and opened the door and saw my mom angry*

"Harry what did you do to the young boy?"

"Mom he's not young!"

"I SAID WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE YOUNG BOY?

"Mom he came in the room while I was in a call with Oliver then I called Louis and told him if he needed anything and he had something to tell me this asshole doesn't know how to speak without crying"

"HARRY LANGUAGE!"

"Mom I don't care what you say to the family's rule why do you guys always say that I start every fight that's in the house when you and dad fight you guys always say I started the fight when I don't know what your fucking talking about I bet Gemma had a really good childhood when she was sixteen huh? As for me being a 16-year-old now, I'm such an asshole for you guys. YOU GUYS MADE MY CHILDHOOD FUCKED UP!!!"

*ANNE'S POV*

*Harry kept screaming in my face and he never did that I never expected this from him*

Anne: "Harry don't speak to your mother like I'm one of your friends don't scream at my face you're grounded for a month and hand me your phone before I go and tell your father "

Harry: "I'm not giving you my phone"

Me: "Harry give me your phone or you'll be grounded for 4 months"

Harry: "This phone was from my money I got by myself you can wish for me to give you"

* I was so mad at harry so I just took the keys to his bedroom door and left the room and locked it and I kept the keys with me I went downstairs and saw that Louis's mom wasn't there and his two sisters I just saw Harry's father I went to talk to him a lot of harry's behavior*

*HARRY'S POV*

*I took my phone and tried to find the name Arthur he's my friend well he considers me more than friends for some reason anyways I saw his name on my screen I clicked on his name I waited until he answered because I know my parents will take my phone away he finally picked up I was still crying allot*

Harry : "H- hi Arthur"

Arthur: "babe are you ok?"

Harry: "No can you p-please pick me up I want to stay at yours until I find a place to live"

Arthur: "haz tell me what's wrong?"

Harry:" I'll tell you everything if I see you but I'll try to find myself an apartment but please can I stay at yours for a few days?"

Arthur:" you can stay forever I wouldn't mind that I'll be outside in 9 mins"

Harry:" ok thank you so much, Arthur"

Arthur:" I'm happy to help bye hazza"

Harry:" bye"

*I packed my bags there were at least 3 bags in my room that were full of clothes I sat down in my bed I thought about how am I going to survive in school while sitting beside Louis the loser*

*LOUIS'S POV*
* I gave him the address of our house when we were close to the house I told him to stop the car far from the house*

Louis: "could you please stop the car far from the house I can walk to the door"

Oliver: "Sorry I can't because it's raining and you'll get wet"

Louis:" No it's fine I can walk there"

Oliver:" can I please take you to the door? And if anything is bothering you you can tell me I'll be so happy to help"

Louis:" I don't open up to people and I don't trust them but I think I can trust you, Oliver"

Oliver:" and I'm so happy you trust me a bit now tell me what's bothering you?"

Louis: "i-I'm being a-abused"

Oliver:" WHAT!! BY WHO?!?!??

Louis:" my d-dad"

( btw I'm not trying to make mark a bad guy its just the story I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️ he's really nice)