𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

*Louis's POV*
"Alright, class, it's break time." *Said miss Anna*

*everyone left the class except me, Harry and Niall but they don't know I'm here because I forgot something in class, I heard Harry saying to Niall.
"Niall" *Harry said while panicking a little*

"Yeah?" *Said Niall confused*

" I -I'm getting glasses next month" *a Little embarrassed*

"and what's the problem why are you panicking?"

" I'm going to get embarrassed Niall everyone will make fun of me like Louis the loser" *Harry said*

"It's just glasses you don't have to wear them if you want though," *Niall said to him while giggling*

*harry gasped* "really?"

" u- uhh yes but it's not going to help your eyes"
*Niall said and couldn't hold his laugh and laughs loudly*

*I wanted to go talk to them to let them know I can hear everything, but I didn't want Harry to get embarrassed, but my pen fell on the ground and they heard me.*

*Harry was panicking and came up to me and said*

"don't tell anyone or I will beat you up" *I got scared so of course,
I listened to him, I left the classroom and went to the cafe sat down while drinking water because I wasn't hungry.*

*My brother Liam and his boyfriend Zayn sat next to me.* "Why were you in class what were you doing?" *Zayn said* "oh gosh Zayn it's fine it's just a classroom it's not like he went to a kissing booth or something. "  *Liam said while laughing so hard*

*I was blushing a little to know that Zayn and Liam care about me, well because Zayn always asks me questions when I come late.* *zayn pointed at me* " Why are you blushing" *and pointed at liam* "and why are you laughing," *Zayn said*

" I was thinking of something that makes me blush every time I think about the thing that makes me blush," I said while smiling

"and Zayn I was laughing because you always ask questions that aren't even necessary "  *said Liam*

*Zayn rolls his eyes*
"Lou, Zayn is staying with us for a bit until mom and dad come home from their trip" *Liam says while smiling*

"Ok but don't gross me out please"
*they were Laughing even though I didn't think it was funny* "sure" *Zayn said*

*Harry walked past me and glances at me I knew he's going to do something to me I told Zayn and Liam that I need to go for a second they were unsure about me leaving they saw me following Harry*

"Zayn and Liam please don't follow me I'm going to revise for my math test today I have to go"  *I said*

*Liam raised an eyebrow and Zayn was unsure he thought something was going on between Harry and I, I left and Harry came out of nowhere*

"Louis you need to help me with the math test so I can get straight A's"

"Do you want to revise with me it's easy trust me," *I said to Harry while smiling a bit*

"NO!!"  *said Harry and left without saying a word*

**don't forget to vote**

* update u guys this is my least favorite chapter 💀)