Chapter 13

*LOUIS P.O.V*

*Oliver screamed at my dad and I was scared if my dad would do something I was questioning myself*

Is dad drunk?
Will dad kill me?
Will dad ever stop hurting me?
Will mom ever believe me?
Would I ever live like a normal young boy?
Can I get my Harry back?
Could I let Harry forgive me?

*All these questions were stuck in my head and something wasn't right to me*

"HOW DARE YOU ABUSE YOUR SON"

"HES MY SON I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH HIM!!"

"LOUIS IS NOT A TOY TO PLAY WITH OK HES A HUMAN TOO IF U WENT TO JAIL WOULD YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT ABUSING UR SON MEANS?"

*Oliver grabbed my hand and pushed me behind him*

"Is Louis your son?"

"No"

"Is Louis your best friend?"

"I mean no"

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"No"

"What about husband"

"No he's not"

"WELL HES NOTHING TO YOU SO LEAVE HIM ALONE  I BEFORE START ABUSING YOU!!"

"Hey dad leave Oliver alone"

"Awwhh is Oliver's little boy defending him?"

"DAD STOP I HATE YOU WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME ??"

* I started crying and remembering the things my dad used to do to me*

"Hey love are you ok?" *Oliver said and took my hand and took my shoes and his and left the house while my dad is standing there staring at me and Oliver*

"I won't be going your wedding Louis and Oliver"

*before we left my dad kept saying stuff but Oliver took his attention to this sentence he left me there standing by the door and watching him walk to my dad*

*Oliver raised his hands to hit my dad*

"OLIVER NO!!!"

*I took Oliver's hand for him to stop and my dad was just staring and Oliver was really angry*

"You'll lucky this time Tom-lin-son" *oliver said to my dad*

My phone is on 4% anyways I'm so so sooo sorry for not updating anyways here it is I know it's short but I might write one tomorrow oh and
HAPPY 11 YEARS OF ONE DIRECTION!! I'm so proud of the boys 🥺❤️