I called his name to gain his attention but he didn't listened. He was so down for me he started kissing and touching my body like he owns it and I could only gasp for air as everything went hot all of a sudden.

Eren kissed my neck savoring every part as he nipped at my soft skin. His hand is on my waist hugging me closer to him as if I would try to stop him and it went down to my butt as he tried to grab my butt cheeks and squeezed it making me moan.

"Eren...." My voice became unrecognizable as seconds turned to minutes.

I could only respond with a moan as his lips went down to my collarbones licking and sucking anything his tongue touches. I gasped as I felt his other hand touched my boobs while sucking on my neck. Shit. I just want to look up and roll my eyes. These damn clothes are the only thing left making me sane.

"You don't know how much I longed for this day to come, Mikasa." Eren said as he stopped kissing my neck and looked into my eyes. His green eyes are looking directly to my grey ones and I swear, no one could ever compare to Eren's beautiful eyes. It's like he is touching my soul with those stare.

He went closer to my face. He scanned my body from up to down and licked his lips. Shit. Why does he looked so good when he wants to look bad?! Am I crazy??! Oh my God!

He breathed near my ear and whispered huskily.

"I will fuck you so hard you can't walk, Mikasa." Eren said and he licked my earlobe and I fucking melted. Holy shit.

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened in horror. Oh my God.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

"You're mine. You won't leave me again. You are fucking mine. Do you get that hmm Mikasa?" He continued saying as he went back to kissing me again.

I swear I am trying to keep my shit together but I am already losing my sanity. I didn't respond as I felt my whole body getting weak from his touch. His hands made its way back to my butt again.

"Answer me." He spoke and he slapped my butt making me hiss in pain. Shit. What the fuck.

"Y-Yesss.." I bit my tongue immediately but he kissed my lips once again. He entered his tongue on my mouth and I could find my self getting drunk from his kisses. Fuck.

"Erenn..I.." I tried to speak but he got strong.

I got pushed by the door and he let me wrap my arms around his neck as well as my legs on his waist while he supported my weight by holding me, making me jump a little. I was clinging to him and my back was against the wall and we are kissing like there's no more tomorrow, it was too heated and rough in desperate need. Fuck.

I tried to break away to gasp for air but he continued to what he was doing. I opened my mouth to give him access and he didn't wait for more, he inserted his tongue in my mouth as it fought for dominance. I gripped his hair as I pulled him towards me. Fuck this shit. I am totally forgetting my real purpose here because fuck Eren Jaeger. I love him. I miss him. I cant deny that anymore.

"Eren..." I called him.

"I will make you feel so good you'll moan my name nonstop you will never think of leaving me again." He whispered as he as his hand started undressing me. He unzipped my dress from my back it dropped exposing my body and bra.

Oh my god.

He lifted me up and threw me at his bed roughly. He immediately unbuttoned his polo in front of me and I slowly waited for him with face flustered in red. He flexed his abs in front of me and I could just feel weak. Now, I want him and I don't care anymore.

He slowly unbuckled his belt and took off his clothes entirely. Shit.

His manhood standing proudly in front of me and I could feel things already. I looked away a little bit embarrassed of my actions. I feel so fucking horny now. I want him.