0

°• Jennie •°

Walking down the street wearing my fabulous outfit, as always. Rosé is waiting for me at school we will be having a photoshoot. We're in college... graduating and we will be having our last pictures.

Can't wait to graduate and not return to our world! I rather be free here. I know Rosé and I will part ways. But we'll meet again someday. We have the lavender blood.

I have no idea why our Goddess sent us here. They said we can love who we want and live how we want, but that's right after high school. Then when we step on college, we will have time to decide if we want to stay here on earth where mixed blood are or come back to our world. Its just simple as that.

Not really...

But they say, it becomes difficult when we fall in love with an Earth Human. We can't tell them who we are and that we have  powers, because they kill our kinds. Every Gods and Goddesses on every dimension, knows how Earth Humans think. They said they find something interesting, they abused it and make it their enemy.

That's why I'm always using my sense of smell, to smell their pheromones, if they really like me and I try to somehow give them some papercut or small wounds to see if they have lavender blood or red blood. My only goal is to not fall in love with any red blood, because I don't wanna sacrifice anything just for love. I think it's stupid.

As I was walking, I can smell some lavender perfume, is someone pretending to be a lavender blood or are they mocking us. This earth people are really using everything to start a trend. 

I'm looking at my surroundings, looking for that person. I was spinning while walking; looking around because the smell is getting stronger and stronger.

Suddenly someone pulled me on my right side.

"Get off of me you weirdo!" I shouted and pushed that person, I didn't bother to look at their faces I stood up and fix my floral white dress.

They pulled me once again, what is wrong with this person? I pushed them and tried to run. But they pulled my hair and I slipped on the ground, now I'm laying on the floor near some dirty and mabahong basura. Ugh!

" Don't move, lady. " I heard the person talk. I looked at them. Oh, its a she.

She's wearing yellow tennis skirt and a white hoodie. Napalayo ako ng kaunti ng mapansin kong may kinukuha siya sa bag niya.

"Anong ginagawa mo?" nakakunot noo kong tanong. She just look at me and continue finding something in her bag.

She pulled out something kaya naman iniharang ko ang dalawa kong kamay sa mukha ko at sumigaw. Pero napatigil ako ng makita kong kinuha niya ang kanang braso ko, at napansin kong natulo ang dugo ko.

"Hala! Omg! What happened?" I shouted. I'm worried that someone might have already seen it. She looked at me, before she wipe the blood that is falling and put some bandage.

"I can't wear this," I said. People might remove it and see what my blood is.

"Don't be paranoid, lady. No one is interested in your blood." The lady smiled at me; hand me her hand to help me stand up. I accepted it and clean the dirt on my dress.

"Come, I'll help you get to her." This lady is weird. I didn't got the chance to answer. She pulled me once again and I was shock that we're outside the building already. 

She has a Golden Blood. Our powers depends on our blood. Specially if your parents are mixed bloods.

I saw Rośe noticed that we're here. She smiled and walk toward us. She was walking with open arms, and I was about to hug her but she went to that weirdo.

"Hey, Bub! Thanks for bringing her here agad, she's so bagal kase!" Rośe looked at me, sabay inirapan ako. 

"You know this weirdo!? " I asked, they smiled and nodded. 

"Have you forgotten, Jisoo?" Rośe said, and held Jisoos hand. 

"Omg! I am so sorry, I-" Jisoo cut me off. "No no, it's okay. Nabigla ka ata saakin" she smiled tapos lumapit na kay Roseanne.

Damn, I wasn't aware that that was the Jisoo that she was talking about for months and months now. Well, as usual ang Roseanne nakatambay sa dating app, ayaw na nya ata bumalik sa dimension namin.

Pag bumalik kasi kami, it's either we live our lives and never find love, or be set on an arranged marriage to someone, to find love. It's really sad there. Here on Earth we got to choose who we love and live our life to the fullest but we cant be ourselves, because we might be killed. And in our world, we can be ourselves but being controlled by everything or not be controlled but be alone. For me, I rather be alone and live my life. But, I still don't know kung mag stastay ba ako dito o babalik ako. Pwede namang both, kaso it's only for 30+ age people.

I can't wait that long kahit na 25 na ako.

Our photoshoot started. I looked like a third wheel beside them. They're both holding each other tapos ako andito sa gilid. But still, no ones going to steal my light. So I posed elegantly, para naman magmukha akong independent woman.

Natapos na ang photoshoot, umupo muna ako sa isang gilid. Ano kaya pedeng gawin? Biglang nagring phone ko.

A Message from our Principal...

I opened it and read it.

Hi Miss Kim! I would like you to find this student immediately before the day of our graduation. She missed school for a
Week or 2. As a president of our school, I want you to take in charge of this. Thank you!

Napabuntong hininga na lang ako. Bakit ngayon pa? Kung kailan graduation na. Mas nakakastress pa ito kaysa sa Acads.

" Want me to help? " napatalon ako dahil biglang may nagsalita. Paglingon ko, its Jisoo. Shes leaning on the wall near where im sitting. "Okay lang ba? Nakakahiya kase nasabihan kita ng kung ano ano kanina " nahihiyang tugon ko.

"Nah, its fine. You're Rośe's friend so I dont mind" she said. Hinila ko kaagad siya paupo sa tabi ko. Mukhang nagulat siya sa ginawa ko. " In that case! Libre kita sa favorite Café namin ni Roseanne " tumango naman siya. " Anong favorite mong pagkain? " I asked.

" Kahit ano " she looks excited. "Oh! Thats great hindi ka pala picky eater. Rośe is lucky!"

"Hoy!" biglang ultaw ni Roseanne. "Ako din ba libre mo?" Sabi nito. Umupo siya sa tabi ni Jisoo at nagbeautiful eyes pa. I slapped her face lightly. 

"Aray! Dont touch my beautiful face," Sigaw niya at kinuha ang braso ni Jisoo para iyakap sa kaniya.

Napailing na lang ako. Napaisip ako, who's that student anyway?