Boros: Don't walk away from me, Prophecy-Boy!

Y/m blocks the assault with one hand, despite being pushed back. He holds Boros by the arms before charging up his own power.

Y/m: Boros, you're in for a surprise!

And he strikes with a lightning-charged punch sending his blonde attacker flying back across the street. But Billy has only started, he charges in with a few slashes from Judgement, The Retribution kicked in and did alot of Damage to Boros. But This was far from over

In the sidelines, Genesis and Rose took their Last bit of strength to teleport them, Pneuma and the kids out of the Battlefield, Knowing they'll just get in the way.

Across the city skyline, Boros took hit by hit by the Sword until he successfully blocks it with a barrier of energy. Now he starts going on the attack, only to be blocked by Y/n.

Y/n: When in doubt, punch it out!

Boros only sighs and rolls his eyes at the lame one-liner. And quickly puts up his forearms in a defensive position as his opponent bombards in a hail of punches and slashes.

But the Sword was taking its toll on someone like Boros. The moment the sword was pulled back, Boros took the chance and did a Light speed attack. And ended up shattering Judgement.

Y/n threw away the Handle. He got out Purge and spawned a 2nd one, Dual wielding the electric Tridents.

Boros: You got skill for someone like you. You are exciting me to go further.

Y/n: You got strength to break a good Blade like that one. Here we go again.

I threw the tridents at him and he deflected them with his hands, I throwing more and more as the Electric current in them gets stronger.

Boros: You're making me bored. 

Y/n: Trident Eclipse

All of the surrounding tridents charged up and seeked out Boros, covering him in a massive electrical explosion

He took a breathe and despawned my tridents. When suddenly, Boros came out, Grazed, and broke Purge.

Boros: I felt that.....just a little..

He tried summoning it again, but it didn't work. But He remembered what Notch said during training.

Flashback

Y/n was training with Notch, perfecting and honing his skill with the Trident and Legendary Sword.